-A little bit psycho- psychofell sans x badass female x psychofell papyrus 2

Part two is here. Enjoy
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

You were dreaming. Dreaming about your past. Mom, dad and you. And you snapped awake. You were in a bed?. "How you feeling kid?" Suddenly the small skeleton said next to you. You fell out the bed. "Ouch" you rubbed your neck. The wound was covered with bandage. "Where the fuck am I?" You asked standing up. "Your welcome that we didn't kill you and saved you" he said. Wait he saved you?. "Thanks for that" you said already leaving. But he stopped you. "Really? After we saved your ass it bye" he said. You nodded. "Yeah, what did you except? A kiss" you laughed at his reaction when you said kiss.

You kissed his forehead. But when you opened the door you met the devil again. Face to face with him. "Hey handsome" you said walking past him.
"WHA- HUMAN?" he asked. You turned around. "Skeleton" you laughed. He didn't understand what you meant but he continued. "YOU SHOULD STAY IN BED. YOUR NOT FULLY HEALED YET" he said. Good for him. You grabbed his shoulder. "Look, I'm stronger then I look like alright. Good talk" you walked downstairs. Already leaving. "Don't wanna drink some first before you?" The small skeleton was suddenly on the couch holding beer. You looked at him. How can you refuse when someone offers you to drink?. Oh wait you are only interested in the beer.

"Only one" you said as you grabbed it. Sitting next to him. You took a sip. Rubbing the wound. "How does it hurt not as much as it used to do?" You asked. There must be something. Like a very special crème. Or maybe-. "I healed it most of it" he said. Oh that was cool. But you cant heal wounds with magic. Right?!. "How?"

"Magic" he said. You knew it. What magic. What for fairytale is this?. "That's so cool" you had to say it. "The name's sans kid. What's yours?" He asked as he pulled a bottle of mustard to his mouth. "Y/n" you said as you watched his drink it. You began to laugh. "You drink that?" You giggled. He wanted to say something. But the other skeleton was faster then him. "YOU SHOULD THANK ME HUMAN" you looked at him. Raising a brow. He saw you staring. "I DIDN'T KILLED YOU AND HAVEN'T DELIVERED YOUR SOUL TO KIND ASGORE" oh that should've happened. Well then he deserve a thank you. You should up. "How would you like your thank you?" You asked.

"ARE THERE MORE THEN ONE WAY TO THANK SOMEONE?" he asked. You nodded. "Yeah like a handshake, hug, kiss or even a peek under the shirt?" You said. His skull got as red as his boots and scarf. You laughed. That was a bit adorable. "Your choice" you said. But suddenly sans was next to Papyrus. "Whatever he choose, can I watch?" he asked. You struged your shoulders. "I don't mind. What do you choose papyrus?" Papyrus looks at you then at sans and then back at you. He raises a finger. "I UHH" papyrus looked back at sans. Who was standing on his toes to look at begging as possible at Papyrus. "PEEK UNDER THE SHIRT?" he asked. Sweating a bit. "Alright" you said. This made sans cheer.

"I own you this paps" he said rubbing his hands in eachother as you lifted up your shirt. You held your shirt up for them to see you stomach and just the half of your bra. You heard two loud thumps. You looked up. They both were laying on the ground. It's like you stabbed him with -99999 damage. Their face was red and their we're dead. You kick papyrus his boots. No reaction. Sans raises and looks at you. Then grabbed your leg and clung to it. "Beautiful" he muttered. You laughed. "I think Papyrus is dead" you said. Oh wait you had a new plan. "That to bad. I just saw another human" papyrus takes up.

"A HUMAN?!! I MUST CATCH AND KILL THEM" papyrus jumped up an ran through the door.

"What's with him and humans?" You asked. As he let your leg go and stood up.

"He's a royal guard. It's his duty" sans said. You nodded.

Well at least he had a job.

Word count 727
Comicmaker12