Giant sans x sacrificed reader

RUNNNNN, ohhhhhhhhh~ sans you beast, and enjoy.
.
.
WARNING, sans is going to kill some guards, that what giants do, right?.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

"BEND FOR THE KING" a guard yelled at your face. Like hell you would bow for anyone. You spitt at the direction of the king. He made a disgusted emotion. "Bring her out my sight!!" He yelled as he pointed you away. A guard grabbed your left arm and another your right. It didn't matter what they did to you though. You had no one, and your love was a little cracked. So what did it matter. And sure you didn't wanted to die just jet, but for what where you living.

You were dragged into the forest by the guards. You were curious what would happen. Maybe they would just banish you. that would be nice. Later you arrived at a bigger space where you were tied to a wooden beam. Your arms were stuck behind your body and even your legs were tied to the floor. Nevermind, they'll let you rot here. Oh well since they are gone you escape and you are free. When they finished checking that you were definitely stuck a guard pulled his pants down. No way. Was he.... You wished that you were fed to the wolfs, that would be better that this. Much better. You closed your eyes for a minute. Your body was already screaming in pain because of the position.

Suddenly you heard screaming. And both guards where gone. Your heart beating a mile a second. Two giant feet were right in front of you. You looked up. A skeleton?, a giant skeleton. A freaking GIANT SKELETON JUST ATE THOSE GUARDS!!. Not that it matter because they were bad. But because you knew why you were here now. You were sacrificed to him!!. Where was your pocket knife. Right in your left back pocket. You lifted your butt a bit up and tried to reach your arm down into your pocket. "They never gave me a woman before" his voice was deep. You quickly cut the ropes as moved to your legs. You needed to get outta here!!. As you cut yourself free a giant skeletal hand moved towards you. How about hell no. You ran, zigzagging around trees and rocks. Wow, you really were good at this. Suddenly you were lifted from the ground.

"Where you going buddy?" He held you in front of his face. You were so freaking high from the ground. If he let you drop you'll probably break a few bones and maybe even die from the impact. "Can't you talk" oh, he sounded that he was getting irritated from you. "I don't have much to say" you answered back. He stared at you. He was so big compared to you. You felt him moving. He sat down and he placed you on his knee. You could run but he probably eat you to. "Not running away I see?" You nodded. Most of the time you talked a lot. Like lot, lot. But you were speechless. You are wondering why. You looked at him. He wore a black pants that stopped under his knees. He wore a blue fluffy jacket that was closed. You couldn't really complain about the situation. He didn't killed you (yet). And he did save you from those men. Maybe he wasn't so bad. But he is a giant and male. Not that you hated male. But they always so different compared to female. "So what's the plan with me?" You actually dared to ask that. He ignored you and stood up grabbing you again.

"I own you now kid"

Oh sans you weirdo🥺.
Word count 620
Comicmaker12