classic sans x yandere female reader

Requested by xWolfEmily, the first time am going to make you/me an yandere. Enjoy.
.
.
Warning stuff that is not for young people
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Sans was your everything, he is so freaking cute. Sans came not an long time ago on the surface, he had saved you from an robber and you where so thankful you had kissed him on the cheek or cheekbone. You became friends but for you if felt like you now him for years. And if it couldn't be any better, every Friday night you and him watch some movies and eat unhealthy snacks. And guess what? It's Friday!!!. You can't wait till be alone with him again. Last time papyrus his brother was with him and he ruined everything. But not this time, you had stalled sans before and now you new that he was in training with some fish lady he won't ruin this.

I was lying if you hadn't sexy pictures of him in your mind. And yes you had real pictures but real hot pictures not sadly. Am sure you needed something today. You made sure to wear your very tight leggings with a short skirt that matched. And oh boi you where going to enjoy that moment. "Ding dong" the doorbell rang and you almost ran towards it. You opened the door and "SANSY" you yelled and yes you used most if the time an nickname. Sans already held his hands out for the hug he was expecting. "Heya y/n how are you" he said as he broke the hug. You wanted to hold him longer then that but you will hold him longer today. "Am doing great as always" you happily said closing the door and locking it without him noticed.

"So what are our plans for today" sans said throwing himself on the couch. You huffed, "just an movie night with unhealthy snacks of course" walking to the tv. You noticed sans was staring at you choice of clothes and that was exactly the plan. "So you like my clothes" you chirpy said working on the tv. Sans face was now bright blue around his cheeks. "Did you made an choice with movie?" sans asked chancing the subject. Off course you find an movie he liked so he would concentrate, "yes I was thinking about an action thriller movie" sans nodded with agreement. You hoped on an movie that was lying around and sat next to him. Scooting as close as you could against him. "Do you want something to drink?" you asked as the intro began. But he already was to focused on the movie, oh boi when he's you're you'll teach him an lesson.

You stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing very very salty popcorn with he hated the most. And you choose him to give him salty popcorn because he hates that and when he tastes something salt he drinks very much. So that's the plan, When you prepare the drink, you throw two sleeping pills in it. He would sleep in no time, throwing some popcorn in a bowl and tada something to make him stay with you. An rope was laying in one off the closest so no problem and because you new sans was very strong you also for an magic shocker. It works when you try to use magic so this would be fantastic. Hopefully you won't use it if he behave. Dirty pictures already flew in your mind as you thought about the situation. "You ready there?" sans asked not looking away from the tv. The plan was now activated. "Yes it took some more time then I thought" you innocent said. Flopping next to him and holding the bowl and of course sans began to shove an hand full of popcorn. "Hhgg" sans fell almost of the couch from the saltiness. "Oh wait what's wrong" you new what's wrong but playing along. He pointed the the drink that had sleeping pills in it. "OMG am so sorry, forgot you don't like salt popcorn" giving him his drink and immediately drinking everything.

He coughed a few times and then began to speak normal. "Don't mention it kid, no worries" he said. But the word kid or kiddo always makes you sound so young, you hate it. But soon very soon he will call you your wife. You couldn't wait anymore till that time breaks or when you and sans are alone for ever and ever. "Am going getting real sleepy, you won't mind if am going to take an nap-" his socket closed and he fell to your side. "That's oke sansy~" you said stroking his skull.

Sans p.o.v

My eyes sockets closed tightly like I haven't slept in weeks. Was there something in that drink y/n give me?, nah that can't be right. Or is it not an kid and am stupid enough to trip like that. Nah, she's to innocent. I could feel myself moving but I couldn't do anything, like I was still active from the inside but my body was asleep. This isn't normal. Slowly my sockets where working and I could open them a little. Blinking many time to see I still was in the living room on the couch. Okey that's an good sign, then I tried to sit up but an weight was sitting on my stomach. Blinking a few times more and an person came into view. The person was, y/n???. What was she doing there, and slowly I realized my arms wasn't moving making me look at my sides. And it was looking that I was ties up with my hands behind my back. "Y/n what are you-" I was cut off when I saw the smile on her face. "Sans I wanted to do this for so long~" she teased bringing her face close to mine. She began moving her hips a little higher making me almost shudder, what was her plan. "You asked for this" I said as my left socket began to glow blue, but when I tried to attack nothing happened. "Wha-" an giant electric shock passed through whole my body making me scream.

I looked around to check what such painfully shock came from. "Sorry if I set the collar to high for you but you need to be punished~" she said as she pulled the collar in my view. That fucking thing was around my neck, I now such technology. Alphys told me a few weeks ago about it. It controls the magic of every monster who wears it. "What do you want from me" I said pissed off. She shamed her no, "why would I do that, intrude for so long for the perfect moment and that was this. When you saved me from those basterd I new you where the one and only one who I could trust. Sans your my everything" she said placing her lips on my teeth. I never kissed and human before and I didn't want to kiss.

"Oh and haven't you noticed that I m not wearing my leggings?, I thought you would like~" she said lifting her skirt a bit. Don't look I said in my mind but her head had lift my chin so I was facing her. "It's okey to look sansy~" she teasely said. I couldn't help myself by looking a second down, starting at her colored panties. No no no don't look sans that is what she wants. My mind screamed. "S-stop" I stutterd, why stuttering that isn't helping. "I don't think I want to sans, you know I will kill everyone for you. Just you now that" she said hugging me and kissing me. Has she lost her mind or something!! I tried to move away but no use with nude on my lower body. I hope paps will come and save me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Come on sansy, out with that shirt~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No am keeping my shirt on!!!!!!. This took me some time actually.
Word count 1341
Comicmaker12