Horrortale sans x reader

So the first one is horrortale sansreader. You have difficulty speaking.
Request by no one.
Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I just passed Toriel and with a few scratches en bruisend wounds. Also my dress is perfectly....... Broken.
But yeah now am standing literally outside where it is snowing. Can you believe it? Why didn't she give me an jacket or warm clothes. I held my arms as I walked further. Not much later it started to snow, just perfect. I saw an station so I decided to walk to it. It was dusty and everywhere was ketchup?, Why would do something put that on the beams. There was an light creak coming from behind, "huh?" I said as nobody was standing behind me. Stupid animal. I turned back only to see someone sitting in the chair that was behind the bar thingy. Now there also lay an hot dog in and the meat looked like fingers. I start sweating as I leaned forward to look at the person. First he wore an black shorts, an blue jacket and- his shirt was covered in blood and dirt. I immediately backed up as he leaded forward. I started to cry like crazy. He looked clearly not human. "AAAAAHHHHHHH" I yelled and cried. "Don't want an hotdog huh?" He said dark. I shook my head for no as the tears steamed down. He walked around his station and he held an axe with yeah guess what, blood. I jumped forward and said "I live to want" yeah my parents didn't learn me well to speak. But he lowered his axe so that means he could understand me. He stopped in front of me. Wiping away the tears. "It's oke little one, am gonna take good care off you" he said as he walked forward. I decided to follow him. I saw some monsters looking at me with hunger but the men or skeleton just growled and they just backed up. Not much later we came by an house, an it looked pretty normal from the outside. But when the door opened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There was blood everywhere
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When we got inside I rubbed my ass😂 looking up to the skeleton but he was gone with the door closed, I stood up as I tried to reach the doorknob. But it was locked, I start to look around. Blood on the wall, blood on the ground. There was an table looking horrible. And an rock was on it?, "Wow" I said as I walked into an room, there was an refrigerator, lots of plates and pans which were mostly broken. Suddenly the door flew open and there was another skeleton but this one was tall, really tall. "SANS I'M HOME" he yelled, I dove under the table because he walked forward. He was looking around, oh snap did he saw me?, Did he smell me?, No because he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a big, big, big pan, I think I'll even fit in. I peeked from under the table as I saw him put something on the counter. He stepped aside to see something horrible. There lay an head from an brown hairy girl. I turned around as tears coming out of my eyes. With one hand I was covering my eyes and the other hand was over my mouth. Suddenly he left so I looked to the door, it was on an crack!!. I'm not thinking about it for a minute and sprint as hard as I can to it. unfortunately I fell through a leg that was stuck out. If you where standing in the living you could hear an loud BAM coming from me. I laid on my back from the impact. As I could see his face, he worn an broken scarf with holes here and there, that counts also for his pants. Further more, teeth seemed as an bicycle shed. And his hand hands so big as my face. "A HUMAN, HERE?" was he talking to himself?. He lifted me up by one of my legs till my face was in his eye high. "Hia" I tried to say. His eyebrow went up and suddenly he let me fall as he covered his face. He got on his knees. I  got up and gave him a hug. "You nice" yeah I tried to say you are a nice person but that slipped out. Suddenly the door made an bigger crack as the skeleton from earlier walked in. His eye or eyesocket was glowing blue and he had some blood in his face. "Hey bro" he said, "OH HELLO BROTHER" the one said as he stopped hugged me. He stepped back as the one with the blue hoodie walked to me. "Did he do something?" He said coldly. I'm shaking my head for no because I was too scared to talk. He wiped some blood off his face as he picked me up again but this time he put me on the couch. He simply sat next to me. "The names sans kid" he said as he pulled out an normal hot dog, I took it carefully as I took a bite. Oh my God it is delicious. I smiled happily as also the tall one sat next to me on the other side off the couch. He turned on the TV as the where both contacted to the TV I smiled more. This was even better then my life before I fell. I kissed the tall one and the short one on there cheek as the both flustered.
.
.
.
.
.
I can't wait to stay here longer.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omg LOOK what I created~, well I can make an chapter 2 but only you can decide.
Word count 961
Comicmaker12