pervert overtale sans x monster reader fluff

Requested by AWeebOnTheInternet. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

You walked together with sans. His hand wrapped in your one. Your little tail wagging a bit. Sans was a good boyfriend. But one thing was making you blush real bad. His pervert actions. "Can I ask you a question?" Sans asked. You nodded. "Good" he said stopping in front of you. Making you stop in your tracks. He bowed down. "Your skirt is still to long. For me" he said tugging at it. There was a loading in your brain. "Stop it!" You said blushing as your ripped yourself away from him. "Oh come on" he said wrapping his arms around you. Over your chest. "I know you like my little monster~" he said. His smile even wider then usual. "I'll pinch your weak flesh" you warned. But you couldn't help but smile. Even though you tried to hide it.

"Then I'll pinch back" he said suddenly attacking you. "What are you do- HAHAHHA" he start tickling you while you were taking. Rude. "What's the matter?" He asked as you rolled over the ground. "Please Hahah stop!" You said tears running down your face as you laughed. Damm your weakness. "Say please" he said. You glared at him but still couldn't stop laugh. "Okey fine!" You said. He stopped tickling you. But his fingers still ready for round two. "Please" you said looking at him. He was pleased. But he wasn't looking at you. But at your skirt. Looking underneath it. You screamed. "Pervert!" You said tugging him down under you as you grabbed his hoodie. But then he placed his hands on your hips. "Typical" you muttered. "Can you blame me?" He laughed.

You raised a brow. "It's because you're to beautiful for me to do nothing" he said. Giving an excuse for it. "Sweet talk for a human" you said bowing your head to his. He took his change to  place one hand on the back of your head. Creating a kiss. The two of you start kissing in the ground. Ignoring the position. But you pulled away as he tried to slip his tongue in. "Really?" You said. He didn't seem to bother saying anything.. You shook it off this time. You leaned back down and kissed him again. And after some seconds you could feel him try again. Well revenge. You bit down on his tongue. But he didn't tried pulling his tongue back.

Expecting you got him. Suddenly he pulled you underneath him. You gasped. Letting go off him tongue. "Try and bite me tonight and we see how it ends~" he smirked. That was the line. You fell unconscious on the ground. "To much?" He giggled. You nodded with your hands on your face. But as a gentleman this time he pulled you back up and held you in his arms. Your hugged him. You were his little monster and he was your pervert human.

Human sans. We like that.
Word count 499
Comicmaker12