Mafiaswap sans x male robber reader (fluff)

Hehe you try to steal from sans. He doesn't like that very much~ Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the break.
.
.
I added fluff since I suddenly wanted that xD
.
.
Your p.o.v

Haha. You were going to be rich. And since you were so good in stealing, this was going to be easy!. You were on top an the roof. Looking through glass all the way down. On the ground floor was like a treasure room. Yes this building was far from the nearest town and yes there were guards with guns walking outside and inside. But that was making if way for fun!.

Luckily besides being reckless you were smart. You knew who owned this house. Who owned half the town. His name was Sans. He had a brother named papyrus. But that were their real names. Blue and orange were their usual names. Around your age and very good with guns. Well everybody had different things they were good in. Like breaking in the hardest building was your thing. Hihi. Yeah you were so going to die.

With the machine you carried on your back drilling a hole into the glass. Luckily for you it wasn't a big machine. Otherwise the extra pounds would work against you. You flipped it over. A small laser at the underside of it. Pointing it at the hole you made. Burning the glass away around it. You kept going until you could fit trough it. Quickly grabbing a rope form your backpack and the second machine you were going to use. You clamped it shut at both sides of the glass. And you tied the rope at the top. Attaching the other side to your middle. And down you flew.

Quite and fast. No guards around. Hehe boy. This was going to be easy. You quickly untied yourself. A small box was inside a glass container. With a paper clip you wiggled around. With a click you could open the box. And, and it was empty. "Huh?" You said confused. You were sure a giant diamond should have been inside.

"MWEH, HE HEH" a light voice said. Shit.

"TRYING TO STEAL FROM ME?" The voice said.

You reached to your back. You're gun was there. You had your back towards the men speaking to you. You roughly turned around grabbing the gun. "NO, NO" he said as a foot met your hand holding the gun. Kicking it from your hand. Flying a few feet. Before leaving a thud as it hits the floor. "BAD HUMAN" he said. You scrolled up. How did he find out you were going to rob him? "HANDS UP" he said. You looked at him. Hands raised into he air besides your head. Your eyes widened for a second. That was sans- blue. Oh now you've done it. You had a knife in your left sock. But for now you weren't going to grab it. Especially when a gun is pointed at your head.

"DUMB OF YOU THAT COULD BE A STEL AHEAD OF ME" blue said. Indeed. You should have worked this out more.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES" he said. You looked away as you got onto your knees. Hello death. It was right around that corner. If you were lucky he would set you into labor. You swallowed as he stepped closer. You never saw him before. He was slightly shorter then you but length doesn't matter if you have a gun. "Y/N RIGHT?" He said leaning his head a bit to the side as he slightly smirked. How did- "WONDERING HOW I KNOW YOUR NAME? THEY SAY KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER~" he said as he placed the gun under your chin.

You had so many questions. How did he find out? And if he knew all if this. Then why didn't he stop you sooner? Was it a big game for him?

"I'm sorry?" You tried giving a fake smile.

"MWEH THAT WON'T DO" blue said.

"Hey I'm already holding my hands up, point the gun to the other way will ya?" You said.

You could hear how he muttered something. You thought he said impressive. But he did put his gun away. Back onto his belt on his hip. You let out a sigh. "OH BUT WE'RE NOT DONE YET. YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE REMEMBER?" he said grabbing you by your shirt to bring you back on your legs. Even though he was short you felt like he was pinning you down. Like he was using magic on you. He pushed you back. Your back against the wall. He pushed his leg between yours. A blush on your face. He held your front shirt now with both hands. Well that was embarrassing.

"SHOULD I CHECK FOR MORE WEAPONS, OR WHAT THAT ALL YOU GOT?" he said whispering it into your ear. You swallowed again. He checked your arms. Sides, and down he went. You kept your arms against the wall as he checked your legs. You followed his touches with your eyes. "A POCKET KNIFE? SERIOUSLY? THOSE WERE YOUR ONLY TWO WEAPONS" blue said. Almost happily. Well that was true. It was mostly for self-defence. You would never just shoot or stab someone. Blue probably will though.

He held the knife close to your face. Your eyes locking. "I HAVEN'T LOOKED HERE" he said eyes scrolling down. What was he talked about? His hand landed in your inner thigh. "Hey-" you began but the knife got closer to your eye. "IF YOU WANT TO KEEP EVERYTHING" he got closer to you. "Don't move" he said.

Well you tried to. His hand start moving. You bit your tongue. "Just making sure you aren't hiding something there" he said with a low voice.

Suddenly the door busted open.

"HALT POLICE, HANDS IN THE AIR. YOU ARE BOTH DECLARED FOR HONRY!"

I'm laughing on the floor for this ending xD

Why didn't I came up with this sooner? I have like another ten ideas but I was working on them all. I should not do that xD.
Word count 1020
Comicmaker12