horrorfell papyrus x warrior reader part 2 (fluff)

Requested by Gorillazferver. Here's part 2!, Enjoy.
.
.
How about some tongue?
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You did as he told and let yourself hang lifeless on his shoulder. You closed your eyes, you hoped he spoke the truth. You really didn't wanted to end up dinner. His rough hand was around your backside as he moved. Then you heard a door open and close. "ALRIGHT YOUR SAVE" he sat you down on the couch. "Thanks" you said rubbing your left upper arm. "For helping me" You said the last thing softly so he wouldn't hear. You saw him smile. "YOUR WELCOME" he replied. You smiled back at him. But suddenly the door opened again. You inmidely jumped up holding your knife ready. "Boss I'm home-" it was another skeleton. And he stopped when he met your eyes. His eye socket became red. "Papyrus watch out!" He warned as you suddenly flew against the wall. You couldn't move.

"SANS NO, THAT'S OUR GUEST" papyrus said slapping the new skeleton. Sans, as papyrus called himself rubbed the spot where he hit him."But that's a human!" He yelled. That's the line. You stood up. "Because I am a human?!" You poked his ribcage. "Racist" you crossed your arms. Sans his face was now shocked. "I'm no racist!" Yeah right. "SANS DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER WHEN I'M GONE. I NEED TO COOK" papyrus walked to the kitchen. A akward silent was between you. "Listen kid, don't you dare hurt my bro or I'll chop off your arms. Do you understand?" You nodded. He seemed now pleased and sat on the couch. "Feel free to join human" that tone wasn't nice. "It's y/n"  you said still arms crossed over eachother as you sat down as well.

"You know papyrus tried to kill me, but when I showed him LoVe he spared me" you said stretching your arms. "Love?" He asked. His bloody red pupil focused on you. "Yes, love" you replied. "Well we only have LV" sans said. There was silent again. "Your not scared?" He asked. You shook your head. "I mean, we eat humans. Blood is everywhere" he began. You laughed. "I guess I've seen worse" he looked back at you. "And I don't think you guys are scarry. I think the both of you are attractive in a special way" you said.  He was about to say something but papyrus was faster. "SANS FOOD IS READY" sans was suddenly gone. Huh?. "HUMAN COME WITH ME" he walked upstairs. You followed him."why are we going upstairs?" You asked. He then walked to a door and held it open for you to step in first. "Your room?" You asked as he closed his door behind him. "YOUR THE FIRST HUMAN IN MY ROOM SO YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL" suddenly he bowed to your high and pulled up your shirt. Your face was red.

"P-papyrus?!" You asked. He focused on the light scars here and there. He grabbed your cutting knife form your hip and threw it in the ground. "WE DON'T NEED THAT" he said placing you in his bed. He stroked on of his sharp fingers over your six-pack. You shuddered. "You're very beautiful. BUT NOT AS HANDSOME AS ME" he said proudly. You laughed. He suddenly placed his face in between your neck and shoulder. You felt his tongue running over shoulder. You pushed him away. "Easy!" You said. He pulled his long tongue back in his mouth. "WHAT'S WRONG?" he asked as he sat up the bed. What's wrong?!. That you are going way to fast!. "We should know more about eachother before we are going to, uhh. You know" he nodded. "ALRIGHT".

You deeply exhaled.

Sorry to tease, but this was a fluff chapter 😏😂.
Word count 634
Comicmaker12