yandere uf papyrus x reader

sansiscoolandpapyrus for you this Yandere. Not my art. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Warning some part you want to skipp. (Fluff, Smut )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

It all started long ago, when you were 17. Bullies thought it was necessary to push you down. First off all you met flowey, flowey the flower. He wanted to kill you because it was "kill or be killed" in this world. He got defeated by Toriel, the guardian off the ruins. You gave flowey your mercy so he went on a journey with you every day. You stayed an whole year by Toriel because she thought you where to young to travel. You were curious so you decided to leave but she wouldn't let you pass. She had told you, "only if you can defeat me my child" she had told you as she got you a little hurt. And when the door opened she had told you "when this door closes it won't open again". She had told you, when the door closed your were alone with flowey. Not long after you left you had came by an bridge. When you tried to walk over it something had happened. It was an crunch sound. This was the moment you met sans, sans the skeleton. You weren't afraid for monsters. Later you know each other better and you had a warm feeling in your chest. Right now your in an relation with him. But the firt moment you've met him you had heard an nyeh heh heh. That was the moment you met him, and his name was papyrus. The great and terrible papyrus he called himself. The first time he saw you he had that wierd feeling he never felt before, LOVE. And not the normal love feeling for someone. The first plan was capturing you and bring your soul to undyne. But he didn't because he just wanted you longer alive. He wouldn't let someone lay an finger on you. But when you told him your were with sans his soul broke. Wern't you happy with him?. He  broke and his sanity slowly took off.
.
.
Three years flew past and your were 20 now. Nothing happened in the years but there were many deaths in snowdin. So most off the time you where inside. And didn't I tell you that papyrus sometimes touched you. It all started when sans was gone, probabl, to grillby's. He would touch your shoulders many times, your hair and hip. Sans was gone and your were laying on your bed in your room sleeping peacefully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Papyrus p.o.v

The house was silent as so was y/n. I was standing besides her bed, why you ask?. Well she's still lies that she don't love me. I have to keep an eye on her 24/7. She will be mine but not right now. I stroked her hair to her cheek with was a slight pink blush. I sat down placing my face in the crook of her neck. She shifted a bit before facing me. And oh boi my face went a little red, I laid down next to her placing my hands around her schouders. My fantasy start rolling. I could see y/n sitting on my lap in dominance. Kissing me slowly and poof my dream didn't came true or do I need to say not yet. My love for her growed back as I slowly crawled to her. Placing my hands in hers, looking her in the face. "Mmh" i said as I finally could have her. "BOSS AM HOME" oh shot I heard sans calling me. I teleport to my room and stepped out so it would look that I came out off my own bedroom. Sans was already upstairs facing me. "You oke boss?" He ask to me. "OFF COURSE BROTHER" I stomped with made him laugh, I frowned as he walked into my girl her room. I walked downstairs to make my perfect spaghetti. When I was done I need three plates. In sans his spaghetti and y/n's I did some sleep potion in it while mine was normal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I slowly opened my eyes only to meet to red ones. "Sans" I scrieked while pushing him off my bed. "Good morning to you to princess" he giggled while laying on the floor. I signed as I layed next to him on the ground. Holding eye contact before bursting out off laughing. We kissed a bit before we stood up. "Papyrus his spaghetti is ready, and I don't want to be late" he said as we both walked downstairs. I could see papyrus putting some ingredients away before turning around to see us already sitting. He tried to make eye contact which was uncomfortable. He had that unusual grin on his face as we ate the spaghetti. "Wow this is good paps" I said with made him smile. Suddenly my vision blurred before I fell backwards. My y eyes closed and I could feel I was catched. And was that an rope?.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

My eye sockets opened and I wanted to stand up only to be be stuck into an chair. "What the fu-" I said as I felt my arms tied up behind my back. I looked around to see y/n for me asleep and also tied up. On her mouth was duck tape, which wasn't by me. "Papyrus?" I said as i saw an shadow. And I guessed right because he stepped out off the shadows. My eye sockets widened when I saw there was dust all over him that also counts for blood. He had also an insane smile on his face that matched with his knife. "HELLO BROTHER OR DO I NEED TO SAY, THIEF" he said as he holds the knife to my throat. I saw that y/n eyes were open and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I forced my eyes back at him only to see an angry smile. "What did I stole then!!" I screamed while moving the chair a bit. "YOU STOLE WHAT BELONGS TO ME" he said. "WHAT DID I STOLE" I screamed back. He laughed hard as he held my chin forcing me to look an y/n. "No,nonono" I said as small tears formed in my sockets. "OH YES TRASHBACK" he said as he made an small cut on my cheekbone. Y/n eyes focused on the knife that was in the table making scratches. She tried to movie but papyrus held her shoulders.
.
.
Your p.o.v

I couldn't believe it. He was an murderer. But I thought he was my friend. He cutted down my rope except the one around my wrists. "Mmh"I tried to speak but I couldn't because off the ducktape. "EASY SENPAI" he said. Wait what? Why is he calling me senpai what does that even mean. He lifted me up only to be placed back in his lap. My face flustered and I tried to stand up. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!!" sans screamed while his eye was flaming red. Suddenly some blood sputtered out of his mouth down to the table. I screamed but only mmh and mmng came out. He screamed once more as an bone was trough his ribs.
.
-9999 damage
.
The blood splashed in the whole kitchen as he slowly turned to dust.
"Stay strong sweetheart" that was his last words before he disssapeard. "SEE NOW NOBODY WILL BOTHER US ANYMORE" tears were steaming on my cheek to my skirt/pants/jeans. I start struggling which was difficult.
"NOW NOW PRINCESS, NO NEED TO STRUGGLE" he said while giggling and stroking my hair an leg. I muffled something which made him say, "WAIT I'll REMOVE THIS FOR YOU" as he removed the ducktape. I inhaled deeply and started kick him since my hands were behind my back. "You motherfcker killer, you killed him!!" I screamed with made him sigh. "HE WAS IN OUR WAY" he said back while pushing me on the table. " There never was a our!" I said while trying to get up. "YOU WILL LOVE ME, EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORCE YOU" he said. Something knocked on my head making me past out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Before everything went black I could hear something unzip.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Am gonna kill him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She will enjoy this when am done. I thought as undid my belt and pulled down my pants. Relieving a part of my pelvis. My magic automatically formed my private. Y/n passed out from the knock of the bone I had throw her. I cutter down the last rope and layed myself on her back. I held my hands in hers as I rubbed myself into her. "Y/N~" I moaned as I rubbed harder while being happy. Suddenly I stopped as i heard an voice. "What are you doing my son?" The voice said. "OH FUXK"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well this was something long.
Word count 1493
Comicmaker12