-watch out for animals crossing the road- ut/us/uf/swf sans/papyrus x hybrid 3

Requested by DaniaPalestino. Hope you enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You began to softly growl. Three cars pulled over to the place you and the other were staying. You hid behind sans. Grabbing the back of his arm. Holding it against you. A few monsters and humans stepped out. But one men catched your eye. It was a big men wearing a suit with a walking stick. He looked older then the other people around him. He didn't had a weapon on him as you scrolled his body. But the others had. Big guns on their hip and holding one. Yep you're screwed. "I'm sorry to bother but I'm looking for something" the rich looking leader said as he walked from the car towards you. "What are you looking for then?" Mutt says. "A wolf was spotted here, and I'm going to catch it" he said.

Sans could feel how you held his arm tighter. "We have seen no wolf" orange said kicking some dirt with his feet away. "Really?" He said as he walked around our gang. He eyed you. "And you are?" He said as he grabbed your hand and kissed. It took everything to not bite him. "SHE CAN'T TALK" edge said, saving you. If you could talk that you would probably swear. "That's a pity" he said. As he let go. You could feel papyrus pet your shoulder. People like him are the reason you're probably the last hybrid wolf. "Here call me if you see the beast" he said. "I'll pay you if you bring me him alive" he finished as he handed red a little card. The men stepped in and so did the others. And drove away.

You let sans his arm go as you began to stomp around. First the thought you were male?! Excuse me?. And then, he dares to touch you. Well he didn't know you are that hybrid otherwise other things would have happened. "Jeez what a jerk" red said as he destroyed the card with his hands. You nodded. A jerk he was indeed. Stupid people trying to hunt you. "WE SHOULD JUST FORGET HIM" blue said as he walked back and sat back at the table. The others did too. You thought last time you transformed was when you slept. Maybe you should go for a walk in your wolf form. Was that safe? Alone. With those weirdos walking around?. Probably not. "WE SHOULD HAVE A WALK FOR SOME MOVEMENT" blackberry said not bothering to listening to the soft groans. "I have no energy for that" orange said. "I have but I'm not going to" red said leaning back into his chair. You had. You wanted to go for a walk. "TO BAD SANS. YOU ARE GOMING WITH US" edge said. "Alright a short walk can't hurt" sans said.

And not much later all of you were walking through the woods. The sun shining beautiful through the leaves.
"It's hot, we should go for a swim" mutt said as he wipes his forehead. "I agree" red said as he leaned into mutt. "WEAK" edge and blackberry muttered together. "I THINK A COLD REFRESHING SESSION WOULD DO GOOD" papyrus said. "Great now a pool" red said. You turned your back towards him as you threw the shirt off and transformed to your wolf form. And in this form it was warmer. So you wanted that cold water too. Red picked up his shirt and threw it over his shoulder. "Hey y/n, can you find a nice pool?" Red asked. Of course you could. You start walking in front as they followed you. And a nice cool water pool you found. It was big.

"Good girl" mutt said as he stroked your head. You felt like you've won a price. You walked towards the water and start drinking it. Then layed down next to the water. The ground next to to the pool was also cool. Nice. They start stripping off their shirts and start cooling their selves with water. Well except for edge and blackberry who just simply stood with their feet in the water. Or they were scared or they didn't wanted to get wet. Now this was a peaceful moment. But you got smacked out your thoughts when blue flashed water over you. He grinned. Oh this was on. You stood up and ran over towards him and flashed water back over him. And that's how the water fight started.

Water fight!
Word count 749
Comicmaker12