cross sans x sword fighter reader

Ohhhh~😏 requested by Ashen-chan. Enjoy.
.
.
.
Your p.o.v

You traveled through the universe. Your sword on your back. And damm, you were tired. Your own eu was destroyed. And so was your bed. The portal closed behind you. As you tried to summon the information about this world it wouldn't load. Almost if you couldn't get into it. You sighed as you looked around. Snowdin looked..... Empty. It didn't felt right. You wern't here for a reason. You just explored the multiverse. A noise came from far away. And of course you walked towards it. Curious as always. As you walked towards it the better you could hear the sound. Your hand slowly getting towards your sword. But you stopped it your track. You saw sans. Well his name was cross. But he was a sans. He looked toward you. He had his giant knife in his hand. He was fighting the tree?. "Long time no see" he said as he walk towards you. You grinned as you both fist bumped eachother. "How you doing weirdo?" You asked playfully.

"The usual, chara making mad" he said leaning on his knife. "You?" He asked. You laughed. "You know, traveling around" you said. "Hey what's that?" You asked stepping closer. You knew cross some mother ago. And the last time you saw him he didn't had that. A golden locker. Maybe he wore it under his clothes that you've never seen it before. He held it against his chest looking away. "Sorry" you said. Seeing it was a sensitive subject. "Don't mind it" he said. "So why are you here?" You asked changing the subject. "Oh well you know, bad guys" he said kicking away some snow. You knew the feeling of a bad guy hunting you down or trying to kill you. "I have to go" he said. You were interested. "To where?" You asked. He looked around. "Absolutely not here anymore" he said. You looked around as well. "Wanna come with?" He said. You smiled. "Sure why not" you said.

You both heard a portal open. "And we are leaving right now" cross said opening a portal. "Go, I'm right behind you" you said. He nodded and jumped through. You looked one time back as you jumped though to. On the other side. A whole new universe. "How long can you stay until you have to go again?" You asked. He began to walk. You followed him. "Not that long, when there here I'm gone" he said. Poor guy was running away all the time. "So in with eu are were?" You asked.

"Undertale" he said. You and cross both came from a different universe and everyone knew the original universe. But besides that. "Why here?" You said. Couldn't they find him here soon or something?. "It was the closest from the other universe" he said. Well that made sense. I mean why travel long if you can just be in a other universe in a second. "Want something to drink?" You asked. He nodded. "I can't be seen by anybody so I'll stay here" he said. "Sure, be back in a few" you said as you walked to a café.

When  you returned you handed him something to drink. "Thanks" he said. You nodded.

Yay who doesn't like to be followed 😂.
Word count 558
Comicmaker12