Angel sans x demon gender neutral reader

So I had this one shot about angel sans x demon reader and this came out. It's like a forbidden love idea.
.
And I've made this gender neutral
.
Enjoy
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You walked through the border between hell and heaven where you waited. Sans should be here any minute. You turned your head to the left and right to make sure no one was around. Light footsteps where heard at the heaven side. You turned your head as you saw sans walking towards you. You smiled as you walked towards him. "Y/n, I'm on time right?" He asks. You laughed. "Just on time" you said as sans hugged you. You hugged him back. His hands over the back of your demon wings and your hands over his angel ones. "I've missed you" you growled. "I've missed you to" he said back as you both kissed.

Yeah it ain't was easy for the two of you. Demons and Angels shouldn't be together. It's written in the books. But fuck the books. That how you thought. Sans felt guilty sometimes but he loved you with his whole soul. So the rules didn't matter. "Oh wow, you're doing it again" sans laughed. You didn't understand. "What?" You asked. He pointed to your tail. It went up and down because you were happy to see him. You quickly grabbed your tail and held it. "Not funny" you said as a light blush appeared across your cheeks. "You're so cute y/n" he said as he squeezed both your cheeks. "I am not!" You laughed. "The only one who's cute is you" you said teasing back.

"Teasing?" He asked as he leaned against you. "Maybe" you said smirking and looking away. He placed his hand on your shoulders. "Kiss me again" he said. How could you say no to him?. You leaned down and kissed him. It was be forbidden love. But if felt good. From the corner of your eye you saw someone moving. "Shit" you pulled away and turned to the figure. There was a female demon who had see it. Now you had to kill her. You growled. "Do you have to?" Sans asked. He knew what a demon would do if they found out. Snitch them. If a angel would have seen it. Sans would ask them to keep their mouth closed and they would. But demon don't give a f#ck. And before sans and the female demon knew it. Well you know. She was dead.

Sans stepped closer not looking at the woman. Then he wiped away some blood on your face. You lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around you. "Let's get outa here" you said. "Hmm" he said agreeing. "Wouldn't they find her?" Sans asked. "No. And if they did every demon is guilty" you said. It was true. It would be impossible to find the one.and it was hell. They didn't care much. You led sans back to the gates of heaven. "See you soon" he said as you let him go. "We will see each other again, don't worry" you said.

Boom finished
Word count 524
Comicmaker12