Bara Piratefell sans x Prison reader x Bara Piratefell papyrus 3

Requested by DaniaPalestino

This was because you wanted to live longer and no other reason. "Alright I'll serve you" you said. You will escape this boat though. "Good to hear!" The skeleton said. Alright enough was enough. With a name this would be so much easier. "You going to tell me your name or not" you said. You could tell irritation was around him. From you saying that. "The names sans. And that's papyrus" he said pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

"And yer name?" He said.

You kept silence.

"Come on" he said poking you.

Haha no.

"Oi who want a chewtoy?" Sans said. A dog with knifes came running.

"Y/n" you groaned.

His smile expanded. One golden tooth.

"Y/n~" he repeated.

You wanted to go to work instead of staying here longer with him. "Where are my tools?" You asked. He scratched his chin. The ship was not very dirty. Mostly clean. Hallajula for you. "Right here" sans said. You snapped back. He had a bucket with some cleaning stuff in it. How did he get that so fast? You didn't even hear him move!. Magic. Why wern't you magical. Then you could poof out of here.

He threw the bucket into your hands. And it was a big bucket. Of course is was big y/n! Everybody was big so where their stuff. As you turned around sans slapped his hand across your butt. You turned around furiously. "Hey!" You said angry. How dare he- Tsk that- that piece of trash- ugh. "There was a bug" he said. Yeah right.

You quickly shuffled away. Going to do your work so you'll live. Sans left eventually. You also checked for a dead bug but of course there wasn't a bug. Liar. You got down on hands and knees. Scrubbing the floor. As you worked the sun got down. And it took you the whole day after to fully clean the deck. Your hard work was done. Oh and your sleep wasn't so great. They gave you a thin blanket with some sort of weak pillow. And since you never slept on a boat before it was moving to much for you.

When the moon broke free you were done cleaning the rails around to boat. Then again you were happy the boat wasn't that dirty. And just as you were about to go below deck to sleep papyrus had asked for you. So with a groan you got to the 'captian's cabin'. Day three was about to happen and you didn't even got a chance to escape. You held your arms firmly against your sides. Standing up straight. Remembering this guy could step on you.

"I NOTICED YOU CLEANING FOR TWO DAYS NOW. AND THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN DO?" he said. What?. You were starting to boil from the inside. You had been working for two whole days hard and this guy was telling you it wasn't clean enough?!. "BUT" he began. "IT'S GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE HAS RESPECT ON THIS SHIP" he finished. Ha- you were only respectfull to him because you noticed he would kill you faster then sans. You swallowed. "Alright may I go now?" You asked. Not in the mood to say please behind it. They still held you here as their prison.

"HMM YES YOU MAY GO. BUT I WANT YOU HERE AGAIN TOMORROW. AT EXACTLY THIS HOUR. NOT A SECOND LATER" he said waving you could leave. Well he didn't had to say twice. And no way you were coming back tomorrow. But just as you closed the giant door you bumped into someone. You couldn't see clear who it was since it was dark outside. Two red glowing pupils were staring at you down. THE GRIM REAPER. He was here to take your soul!.

Part three done
Word count 644
Comicmaker12