Nightmare naj sans x shy reader (gender neutral)

Oh oh oh~ naj finally does something with you, maybe even going on a date. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Well you were afraid right now. You  had such a big crush on naj but he is to perfect to be in love with you. I mean why would he love you, just look at you. Maybe you should just step right to him. Nah you didn't dared that. You sat down under a tree with your head against the wood. "Sign" you closed your eyes as you relaxed. Suddenly you heard footsteps approaching. Your eyes shot open. As you saw naj standing in front of you. Your face glow red at only looking at him. "Y/n" his voice was a bit deep but also smooth. "Y-yes?" You stood up. You were a bit shorter then him. But he just very tall and you weren't the shortest. So you two would be a great couple. "Here" he held a rose in his hand.

You almost fell on your face. He never ever done that before. To anyone!!. You took the rose and smelled it. Then you hid your head between your hands. "Why?!" You didn't understand why he would give you a rose. There where plenty of people to choose. "Because I think you're cute" he answered. He slowly moved his head closer to you. Oh god. This was it. You closed your eyes and moved forward. "What are you doing?" You moved back. Wait what!!. "I thought we were going to kiss!!" You blushed and stepped more away. Yep you ruined it.

"I want a date first" off course. You are so stupid!!. You should have thought of that before. Well to late now. ''Sounds good" that was the best answer you could give. But then he grabbed your hands together in his. ''Don't worry after the date you get a kiss'' he was into you, it must be!. "Then I see around eight by my place" he then walked away. Leaving you alone.

But

You

Don't

Now

Where

He

Lives

It doesn't matter, you walk around the world for him. He probably likes you. What a good day.

*Later*

You stood in front of his house. You looked at your clothes once before you knocked. He must like your clothes right-. The door flew open and naj greeted you in. You thought the two of you were going to a restaurant. Doesn't matter, as long as you had a moment with your crush. You stepped inside and then took a better look of naj. He whore an suit. And it looked good on him. "I hope you are hungry'' you walk through the living room to the kitchen that had a dimming lamp. It's so romantic. He shifts the seat back so that you can sit. Then he sat down in front of you.

Let's just say the date was good and now we are skipping the akward talk and eating to the moment in the couch. (I'm tired okey!😂)

Naj was so close to you. He had a hand over your shoulder. There wasn't a movie on just some series. But it didn't matter because you looked from the corner of you eye. You held your hands on your lap. A bit afraid of what to do. "How about that kiss from earlier?" He leaned a bit around so he could meet your face. Oh no. Where you ready for this?. What if you did it wrong. Ah f🦆ck it. You leaned forward so your lips touched his. Even if he didn't had any lips it felt good.

The two of you held this moment for e couple seconds. Then he pulled away. He placed a hand on your knee. "We should date more often" he smiled. Face was now completely red.

So

That

Means

He liked you to right?!

Good for you

"Of course"

I now, I now but this was a doodle I had to finish.
Word count
Comicmaker12