horrortale sans x bubbly reader

Requested by LocallyuwuF. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
reader p.o.v

The door closed behind you as you walked towards the shop. You've been living with sans and papyrus for some time by now. Even if they were a little scarry. You didn't mind. Sans was on his post and papyrus well, he was searching for humans. Bad ones actually. You you persuaded him to hunt only bad people. Same for sans. When you met sans he tried to chop off your hand but you had an eye for detail and with your happiness and friendship sans slowly accepted you as a friend.

Days were pretty good. Not in the beginning but now it's good. You walked towards sans his post. You sneeked from behind him. Raising your hands in the air to scare him. "Hey kid" sans said not even turning around. "Aww how did you know it was me?" You said a bit sad. "I'm the king of scare" he said smiling. You jumped onto his station so you were sitting face to him. "So found any humans yet?" You asked playing with your hair. His smile became sharp. "Yes I found one" you looked at him. "Really?" You gasped. "Yeah I found you" you smile faded as you playfully slapped his upper arm. He laughed. "Not cool" you said but you couldn't help but smile. He touched your cheek. Poking you. "Then why are you smiling?" He said. "I'm not smiling" you said firmly. Holding your laugh.

Then sans did his firmly face. Doing
exactly the same as you are doing. "Hey only I am allowed to imitate other people" you said laughing. He laughed a bit to. "You are such s baby y/n" he said. You jumped off his station.  "If I'm a baby then you're a clown" you said. "You think I look like a clown?" He said. You laughed. "No but I think it would be funny if you dressed like one" you said.

"So what should be do because I'm having energy for ten" you said walking around him. "Geez kid. Then you're lucky I was about to walk around the station" be began to walk and you followed him. You wrapped a arm around his shoulder. "You're a good friend sans" you said. Sans stopped. You stopped to and turned around. "Why are you so good" he said. You walked back to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I think you're good to, and paps and any other monster here" you said smiling. He suddenly hugged you. It surprised you. He never hugged you before. You wrapped his arms around him. Hugging him back. "Sans?" You pulled away. "Yes?" He asked. "I promise you to free all of you" you said. His smile faded but came back fast. "Sure" he said as he began walk again. You followed him. "It will happen! And then you'll see the sun and papyrus can make as many spaghetti he wants" you said. He smiled at the thought.

"That's a nice though" he said. You agreed to that.

Did it wrote that right?. Also I'm happy sans spared your hand
Word count 525
Comicmaker12