Shy lamia ink x friendly reader

Requested by Godzilla2020. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

When you got inside the store you grabbed your cart. It was groceries day. And you had to get everything in the list you made so you didn't had to come back in the week. You hummed the song that was playing in the background as you filled your cart with products. "Hmm" you needed some cookies. But the ones you wanted were on the highest shelf. You couldn't even reach them by standing on your toes. You looked around. Maybe someone could help you. The was a skeleton lamia looking at the etiquette of the product he was holding. "Excuse me" you said holding your finger up to him. He turned his head and almost dropped the product. Saying "woa".you almost felt bad for laughing. "Sorry didn't mean to scary you sir" you said. He blushed. "N-no my bad" he said shyly. You turned your back towards him and reached up again. "I'm not tall enough to grab those. And because you're quite talk maybe you could help me?" You asked turning your head. "Of course" he said slithering towards yo u and grabbed the package jet cookies. He handed it over to you. The tips of his fingers touching yours in the process.

He roughly pulled away. "Sorry! Didn't mean to" he said quickly. "It's nothing" you said. Laying the cookies in your cart. "Thank you for helping me" you said smiling. He smiled back and blushed. He nodded. You thought. "Wanna eat these cookies with me?" You asked. You noticed th details on him. He had a ink spot on his boney cheek. And his tail was full of all kinds of colours. "R-really? Yes" he said hands in eachother against his chest. "I'll pay these groceries and I'll meet you around 3 in front of th those? Then I can bring this back home and put them away" you said. "Okey" he said. "By the way my name is y/n" you held your hand out. And after a few seconds he shook your hand. "Ink" he said. "It's nice to meet you ink" you said friendly. "Same" he said shortly. "See you then" you said as you walked away while rolling your cart.

After you payed you got home. And as you told. You put them away in cupboards and the fridge. There, now everything was gone and you're house was filled with food again. You looked at the clock. It was around 2 when you left the store. So you enough time to chill on the couch. As you say down and turned in the television you thought. He was shy. And it was cute. But his height was intimidating. But then you fell asleep. Great. But luckily for you you woke up five minutes before 3 o'clock. You jumped up from the couch. Grabbed the cookies and walked to the store. Ink was already there. You waved. He waved back. "Hi again" you said. "Hi" he said. "Look what I got" you said slowly raising the cookies up.

"Great!" He said happily. You opened the box and handed him a cookie. "T-thank you" he said. "No problem" you said taking a cookie and took a bite. "N-no I mean for being nice to me" he said eyes closed as he grew it out his mouth. You placed a hand in his shoulder. You had to stand on your toes for that. "It's okey. That's were friends are for" you said. He looked smiled as he heard the word friend. He nodded. "I know a beautiful walking path next to a river" you said. "Sounds good?" You asked. "Yes" he said as he followed you. You both smiled at eachother as you have him another cookie.

Ah, good ending.
Word count 642
Comicmaker12