teacher sans x badass reader (fluff)

Have some good stuff. Request by no one. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader/your p.o.v

Well first of everything you where an real jackass, you don't listen to teachers, there just boring. The teacher game inside and there she was. Miss bloomflower, she was an little woman and not sure what she wanted here. "Am not give lesson today" she said happily. I mean we are an real cool class. For nothing afrai-, the door flew open and an monster stepped in together with our director who is an monster too. Miss bloomflower leaved with m nothing else to say. "OKE LISTEN UP, today we have an new teacher named Mr. Sans" he said as he waved and leaved. He glared at me before his blink went normal. He whore glasses that where tapped on the side of his skull. Some of my neck hair where standing up.
.
During the less I looked out off the window. "Y/N" I heard the new teacher screaming while slamming his hands on my desk. I looked at him with an smirk on my face and leaned back. "yes~" I said teasely while some kids where laughing. "Detention after class, from 4 to 5" he said smirking back, my face went mad. Nevermind this is only the 35 time I've had detention. "Okey grandpa" I said while holding in my laughing, the class bust into laughing but they all dissapeard when the bell ringed. I grabbed my stuff ready to leave, I mean I skipped 34 times. Okey the last time I just couldn't escape because there where 4 teachers watching. I have stuff that I have to do, I don't have time for babysitting an teacher. He stood for the door so I couldn't leave .I sit down where I sat as he closed the door and locking it?, He sat down and took an sip off his koffie. I put on my headphones and played my favorite song. I start drawing a skeleton out of his tomb. What is hilarious. He stand up I didn't noticing him till he stood next to me. "What" I snapped at him. My face holding in laughing. He grabbed the drawing before looking back at me, the skeleton had glasses on just like the one he's wearing. He took the drawing in as he sit back at his desk. Well there goes my perfect drawing. I must have it back!. He start reading an newspaper as I sneaked to his desk. My back was against it. I peeked a little up so I could see what was on his desk. And there lay it, my perfect drawing. I reached it but my hand was grabbed by a skeleton one. He pulled me to his height as he made an bruh face. My face was really close to his. My other hand tried to save my hand that was locked with his. My feet where now on his desk helping and trying to break free. If you where standing behind it, then I would look ridiculous. I mean how strong is he?. Suddenly he let go and my hole body fell down. "What this~" he said teasely while holding my paper. He grinned as I stand up while he kneeled down and literly hold my hand by the sides of my head.
.
.
Sans p.o.v

"And watch out that she don't escape while having detention" the director said while walking me to the class. I was new here so this is gonna be fun. There was an hole list about this y/n, she was an real asshole according to the other teachers. We walked inside and she immediately was visible. She whore an cap and wasn't playing attention to the teacher till she walked away. We made some eye contact, as I smirked. This was gonna be fun. And I was true because she had detention because she called me grandpa, am not that old. Now she was laying on the ground because I let her fall. "What's this~" I said teasely. Her face went a bit flustered when layed on her. I held her hands of the side of her head. "I have never experienced such detention~" she teased back. My heart skipped a few beats before I slowly got lower. My theeth almost hitting her lips.
.
.
Your p.o.v

He lowered his head close to mine. Well time to be sexy. I crashed my lips to his and first he wanted to pull away but he melted and kissed back. He let go off my hands so I could hug him. But something wet was trying to get it, omg it was his tongue. He's my teacher, this just not right. But maybe I can skip this. "Y/n~" he moaned, my face went red. I pushed him off me and layed now above him. He had an ruler on his desk, I wonder for what he would use it. The bell rang and and turned away and tries to open the door. "Only if you kiss me again" he said while holding the key. I quickly kissed him. I grabbed the key as he opened the door. He let me pass, I runned trough but I could him his laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He's just like the others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well this was good I think.
Word count 888
Comicmaker12