How They Met

Summary : The origin of Harry and Louis .

‼️Before we start - know that there's no chronological order for the parts , some are from earlier stages of their relationship and some are from later stages .

Enjoy x

~~

Moving to a new city could be fun - unless it's to get as far away from your homophobic parents who just told you they couldn't let you live under their roof . That's how Louis got to the city ; he took all of his savings and bought a car , driving nonstop to the other side of the country .

He found a job at a night club , which he didn't like ; all he did was collect empty glasses and plates from tables , little to no interaction with people .

"We're having a special guest tonight . Need you to attend the VIP area ." His boss told him , handing him a VIP pass and a paper wristband , "They wouldn't let you in without those ."

Louis nodded and took the pass and wristband , leaving the office to go to the bathroom and make sure he looked fairly presentable .

~~

Harry didn't enjoy clubbing .

The music was booming and way too loud , he could stand it for a few seconds , but any longer than that is just too painful to listen to . He didn't enjoy the crowded dance floor , way too many bodies in a tight space was never his thing . Relationships and romance were never his thing .

He sat at the table , bored out of his mind . The only reason he was there was to make sure everyone saw him and knew he was present , along with two friends - his only friends .

A waitress took their orders , her shirt purposely lowered to show her breast , making Harry roll his eyes .

"Come on , H , loosen up ." Liam patted his shoulder , "Look around , you might just find your person ."

"Definitely not in a nightclub , if ever ." Harry crossed his arms over his chest , "I don't get why I'm here ."

"You said people needed to see you , to see that you're everywhere ." Zayn blew the smoke away , "Kind of your thing , isn't it ? To run this city ."

"I'm not staying for long , that's for sure ." Harry shook his head .

"And where would you go ? You live by yourself , not even a pet . At least get a bowl of fish , lad , care for someone else other than yourself ."

"I care about myself , the city and the company . That's enough for me to care about ." Harry turned his head when the waitress was back with their drinks , he grabbed his shot glass and swallowed the drink down , not even flinching at the burning taste on his tongue .

Zayn and Liam kept on talking , moving from one subject to another . Harry was half listening , half looking at the time ; he couldn't leave too early , though wasn't planning on staying for much longer .

He saw someone approaching their table , though didn't turn his head to look at them , assuming it was the same waitress from earlier .

But then he saw a small , dainty hand grabbing the empty shot glass from the table , and when he looked up - he couldn't take his eyes off the boy . He was small , looked so delicate - so out of place .

He watched as the boy collected all of the empty glasses onto his tray , and when he looked up and saw that Harry was staring at him , he blushed and looked down , lifting his tray and walking towards the back .

"Oi , lad , are you breathing over there ?" Liam chuckled , Zayn smirked , "Should I call the pretty boy over to give you mouth to mouth ?"

"Shut the fuck up ." Harry shook his head .