I Love You

Summary : Who do you think said "I love you" first ? Put your guesses and in the end let me know if you were right .

Enjoy x

~~

"Can I help you cook ?" Louis asked as he followed Harry to his kitchen , "I - I'm not the best at it , but I want to help ."

"Yeah , of course ." Harry gave him a smile , "Go wash your hands , I'll get everything from the fridge ."

It was about three months after their first date , the same date they officially started dating . Harry invited Louis over to his place to spend time with him , promising dinner and ice cream .

Louis grinned and went to wash his hands , wiping them on a towel , "What do I do ?"

Harry placed everything on the countertop , then moved to take more ingredients from the storage closet , "Get the cutting board , and a knife from the first drawer ."

"What are we cooking ?" Louis asked as he placed the wooden board on the counter , then opened the drawer to take out a knife .

"Salmon , grilled potatoes and broccoli ." 

Louis scrunched his nose , "Do I have to eat the broccoli ?"

Harry smiled at his cute face , "You don't have to eat anything you don't like , baby ."

"I'll try it , I promise , I just never liked broccoli ." Louis pouted , watching as Harry unwrapped the two pieces of Salmon . Harry grabbed the knife , "I'll take care of the Salmon , you can peel the potatoes ."

Louis took the potatoes Harry took out , then grabbed the peeler . He stood next to Harry so they could share the board , furrowing his eyebrows when he couldn't figure out how the peeler worked .

"How do I do that ." He giggled quietly , Harry smiled and put the knife down , wrapping his hands around Louis' to show him , "Not so hard , is it ?"

"No ." Louis pouted , Harry leaned down and kissed his cheek , "Don't pout ."

Louis went back to peeling the potatoes , his cheeks now red with blush . Harry smiled and finished with the salmon , placing the pieces aside and washing his hands . He prepared the seasoning for the salmon and put the pieces in it , smiling when Louis said he was done with the potatoes .

"Good job , baby ." Harry threw the peeling to the bean , then took the knife to cut the potatoes , "Get the broccoli , wash it properly and bring it here , I'll cut it too ."

Louis did as told , watching as Harry cut the potatoes and broccoli . He then placed everything on an oven tray , bringing Louis closer , "Come here ." He handed him salt , pepper and paprika for the potatoes , along with a bit of oil .

"Not too much of the oil and the salt , okay ?" Harry said , keeping one arm around Louis' waist as he watched Louis' small hands . He kissed his temple , "Good , baby ." He took the tray and put it in the oven , setting the timer for twenty minutes .

Louis washed his hands and wiped them on a towel , letting out a giggle when Harry grabbed his waist and picked him up , placing him ontop of the counter . His cheeks were pink with blush , hands resting on Harry's biceps , "What's that for ?"