Bachelors Party

Summary : Louis and Harry are throwing a bachelors' party in their own way .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry set up all of the drinks on the table outside at their pool , he looked up and smiled as Louis joined him in the backyard , "Everything ready inside ?"

For their bachelors' party , the two decided to just have a night with their close friends and have fun , throwing a small pool party with barbecue for dinner .

"Yes , just waiting for them to show up ." Louis smiled as he pressed himself to Harry's side with his arms wrapped around him , "Nialler said he had a little present for me and I'm curious to know what it is ."

"Curiosity killed the cat ." Harry turned to face Louis and laced his hands behind his back .

"I'm not a cat ."

"You're a kitty ." Harry leaned down to kiss the tip of his nose . "I'll go set up the music ."

Louis pouted as he walked off . "Not a kitty ."

"Sure , baby kitty ."

Louis huffed , then heard his phone ringing from inside . He sprinted back into the mansion and grabbed the phone off the kitchen counter , grinning as he saw Niall's contact name .

"Hi Nialler , are you at the gate ?" Louis answered as he skipped to the door .

"Yeah , Liam and Zayn are right in front of me aswell ."

"Good , see you in a bit ."

"See you Lou ."

Louis buzzed the gate open and watched through the cameras as the three cars came through , waiting for them all to pass the gate before buzzing it close .

He opened the front door wide and grinned as the three parked their cars and stepped outside , Niall ran up the steps and caught Louis in a hug , lifting him up , "Louuu !"

"Nialler !" Louis grinned and giggled , arms wrapped around Niall's shoulder .

Niall put Louis back down and pulled back , "Go inside , I have the present in my car ."

Louis pouted , "Fine ." He let Niall go and turned to grin at Liam and Zayn . He hugged the two tightly and walked inside with them , Niall followed behind with his hands behind his back .

They walked to the backyard , where the music was playing , Louis grinned at the sight of Harry already being shirtless with his swimming trunks on . "Hazzie , they're here ."

Harry turned away from where he started to put up the barbecue grill , smiling and greeting his friends .

"What have you got there ?" Harry asked Niall , seeing the small bag he was holding behind his back .

"It's my present . Can I see it now ?" Louis pouted , Niall put the bag down and threw his shirt off , along with Zayn and Liam .

"It won't look good with the tank top you have on , Lou , you're going to need to take it off ." Niall smiled as he picked up the bag , laughing at how quickly Louis threw the tank top off .