Business Trip

Summary : Harry goes away on a business trip .

Enjoy x

~~

"Finally , you're hooome ." Louis walked down the stairs to the first floor to greet Harry , Harry took off his blazer and hung it on the railing , "Hi baby ." He wrapped his arms around Louis' waist while he was still standing on the stairs .

Louis wrapped his arms around his shoulders , "What was the meeting about ?" He giggled a bit when Harry peppered his cheek with kisses .

Harry pressed a long kiss to his cheek and signed against his soft skin , "I'll go shower and tell you ."

Louis pulled back a bit , "Is it something bad ?"

"No , don't worry about it . But I'd rather not just say it as if it's nothing ." Harry put both his hands on his waist , Louis clutched his shirt , "You're worrying me ."

"No need to worry , baby ." Harry kissed him , "I'll go shower now ."

After showering Harry joined Louis in the lounge , Louis was sitting on the soft cloud couch with a blanket draped over him as he scrolled through his phone . Harry lifted the blanket up and sat next to Louis , Louis turned on his side to face him after putting his phone down , "Are you going to tell me now ?"

Harry scrunched his nose a bit , "Was hoping you could kiss me for a bit , actually ." He leaned in , Louis let him steal a few kisses before he held his cheek to push him back , "Hazzie ." He pouted a bit .

"So cute ." Harry stole one more kiss . "I had a meeting with Mitch , my traveling agent . I'm going away on a business trip next week , a few places here in Europe and the Middle East that I need to be in ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he took in Harry's words . Harry rubbed his back to soothe him , waiting silently for him to speak .

"How long will you be gone for ?" Louis asked quietly , looking up at him through his lashes .

Harry brought his hand up to his cheek . "Twenty days ." He hugged Louis into him when Louis frowned , he squeezed him and pressed a kiss to his temple , "I know , it's a lot , isn't it ?"

"Where -- ... where do you need to be ?"

"I have two stops here in Europe , then two stops in the Middle East , then I'm back to Europe for one more stop and then I'm back home with you ."

"You're trying to make it sound like it's a short trip ." Louis pushed his face into Harry's neck , Harry crawled his hand under his shirt to rub his back , "It only sounds like a lot , it'll pass by quickly ."

"Three weeks is a lot ." Louis whined a bit , "Wish you didn't have to go for that long ."

"I know , baby . I wish I didn't have to go for that long , either ." Harry pressed a warm kiss to his shoulder .

"When are you leaving ?" Louis lifted his head up , Harry nosed at his soft cheek , "Next week on Wednesday , early in the morning ."

Louis pouted , "How early ?"

"Need to be at the airport at five a.m ." Harry smiled to himself and pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek , "No more pouting , I'm not even gone yet . I'll be back before you know it ."

Louis turned his head a bit to face him and cupped his cheek , pressing their lips together . Harry melted against his lips , his arms tightening around Louis' waist , "You're already making it hard to leave ."