Jealousy

Summary : You guys just love when Louis or Harry get jealous , don't you ?

~~

Louis was out in the city , just finished getting his car washed . He was on his way to Sunshine Cafe , where Niall worked , to get himself a cup of hot chocolate . He parked outside of the Cafe and walked inside , calling Harry while he stood in line .

"Hey baby , everything okay ?"

"Hi Hazzie . Yeah , I just - I'm at Sunshine Cafe , and I know you're out with the guards , but I was wondering if you're free to meet me up ?"

"I'm actually in the middle of something important , something happened at a restaurant not too far away from the Cafe . We'll be done soon though , so if you'd want , you could come over here and we'll go get something to eat ."

"Alright , sounds good . I'll be there soon ."

"See you , baby . Love you ."

"Love you ."

Louis left the Cafe after getting a small cup of hot chocolate , then decided to walk to where Harry was . He could see from afar that people were gathered around the scene , he could see the Range Rovers and police cars .

He pouted a bit when he realized he'd have to squeeze his way through the crowd , so he slowly took one step in at a time , repeating the words 'excuse me' and 'sorry' as he pivoted through the people .

He then found himself in front of a group , who stood in line all huddled up , talking and giggling .

"Ehm , excuse me ." He tried to catch their attention , though was ignored . He cleared his throat , "Excuse me , sorry ?" He tried again . This time one of the guys turned to look at him , "Can I help you ?"

"I just need to get to the front , that's all ." Louis gave him a nice smile .

The girl who stood next to the guy turned to look at him , "You're not the only one who wants to stare at Harry Styles , you know . Go find a different spot ." She said , making the guy next to her giggle .

"I'm sorry , what ?"

"Listen , we're all here for Mr. Styles . You want to salivate over him too ? Go find an empty spot ." Another guy said and turned back to face the scene .

Louis' jaw tightened . The group kept blocking his way , he heard them talking to each other about Harry , only pissing him off further .

"God , he's so hot , just look at him ."

"He's so Daddy , I'm weak ."

"Look at his arms ."

"Do you think I have a chance ? What's his type ?"

Louis huffed to himself , he took a sip of his hot chocolate and moved away from them . He quickly found a spot at the front , in front of the tape surrounding the scene . He locked eyes with Harley , one of Harry's guards , waving at him with a small smile .

Harley hurried over and lifted the tape , "Mr. Styles told us you'd be coming ."

"Thanks ." Louis smiled as he followed him over to where Harry was with Liam , the two were looking down at a tablet screen .

"Mr. Styles , Mr. Tomlinson is here ." Harley said , catching Harry's attention .

Harry looked away from the tablet screen and lifted his arm up , "Hey baby ."

Louis fit himself under his arm , wrapping his arm behind Harry's back , "Hey ."

"You okay ?" Harry asked as he fit his arm around Louis' waist , holding him close as he spoke quietly near his ear ; he could tell something was bugging him , from the way his eyes didn't fully shine when he smiled .

"Yeah I'm good ." Louis nodded , he took the last sip of his hot chocolate and moved away from Harry , throwing the paper cup in the trash .

He walked back over to Harry , who put both his hands on his waist , "Baby ."

Louis looked up at him , cheeks painted soft-pink with blush at the display of affection in front of everyone who was watching . He shook his head , "Nothing happened ."

Harry pinched his eyebrows at him in a playful way , he moved one hand up and squished his cheeks gently , "I don't believe you ." He gave Louis' cheeks a few squishes to make him smile .

"I don't want to say ." Louis grabbed Harry's hand and moved it off his face .

"Why not ?" Harry turned serious , "Is it something bad ?"

"No . Just ... just not worth it ." Louis shrugged , his hands rubbing over Harry's biceps . He smiled wider when Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead , he looked up at Harry and booped his nose , "Don't worry about it ."

Harry scrunched his nose a bit and pressed a kiss to his cheek , turning a bit to where Liam stood with the tablet , though kept one of his arms around Louis' waist .

Louis couldn't help but turn to look at the group he interacted with ; he wasn't very surprised to see them looking at him angrily , shooting daggers at him with their eyes . He looked them up and down quickly and caught the eyes of the guy he talked to , wiggling his eyebrows at him once .

He was pulled out of his staring when Harry held him tighter , "Are they bothering you ?" He asked , eyes watching the group Louis was staring at .

Louis shook his head , "Oh - oh no , they didn't bother me ."

Harry moved to stand in front of Louis , blocking his view of the group . "Baby , what did they do ?"

"I don't want to say ." Louis blushed , which didn't go unnoticed by Harry .

"Baby ." Harry pulled him closer , "I'm not letting this go ."

Louis pouted and crossed his arms inbetween his chests , "They were saying things ." He said in a shy voice .

"What were they saying ?"

"Don't make me say it ." Louis blushed deeper .

Harry pursed his lips to stop himself from smirking . "You're blushing . What were they saying ? Huh ? Tell me ." He dug his fingertips gently into his waist to tickle him , smiling when Louis squirmed away and laughed a bit .

"Stop , stop it , okay . Ugh , you meanie ." Louis moved away from Harry's hands , holding them to make sure he wouldn't tickle him anymore . "They were saying things about you ."

"What did they say ?" Harry pulled at Louis' hands to bring him closer , though Louis kept quiet . He brought his hands to his waist to tickle him again , though Louis was holding his hands and blocking him .

"Ugh , stop -- they were calling you hot and salivating over you and calling you Daddy and just staring at you and I didn't like it ." Louis ranted quickly , finishing with a sigh as he crossed his arms over his chest . His cheeks were permanently red and he refused to look at Harry .

Harry did his best to contain the wide smirk threatening to spread on his face , he wrapped his arms around Louis' waist tightly and kissed him , "You're really fucking cute when you're jealous ."

"I'm not --"

"You are , baby , and you're too fucking adorable ." Harry kissed him again . "I couldn't care less about them . Although , if they're already watching , I could just ..." He trailed off , kissing Louis once again , lowering one hand to cup his bum .

Louis gasped at the contact ; Harry never touched his bum in public before . Harry deepened the kiss for a few seconds before pulling back . "Bet we're quite the show , aren't we ?" He moved his hand off Louis' bum to hold his hips , he pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek , "Adorable ."

"Meanie ." Louis smacked his arm as Harry took two steps back to go back to business , Harry only winked at him with a smirk , "Only for you , baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author