Stoned

Summary : Louis accidentally drives into the wrong neighbourhood in the city , and his car gets stoned .

Enjoy x

~~

"Oh really ? Where's that store ?" Louis asked and took his phone out , Niall told him the address , "They have some really nice clothes I think you'll like them ."

"Alright cool , I'll check them out ." Louis smiled and saved the address , then took his iced chocolate cup , "Thanks for the drink ."

Niall smiled , "You're welcome . Send me a shopping haul when you're done ."

"Sure , bye Ni ." Louis waved at him and left the Cafe , getting into his car as he sipped on his drink . He started the car and checked the routes to the shop , pouting when he saw the main road was blocked because of road works .

He picked a different route and put his phone down to drive , placing his cup in the cup holder and then pulling out of the parking spot . 

He was getting close to the shop when his phone started ringing , he answered the call , "Hey Hazzie ."

"Hey baby . I'm about to call Rod to order lunch , are you eating with me ?"

"Yeah , I'll be there later . I'm on my way to a shop Ni recommended me , so I'm going to check it out ." Louis said , slowing down when the car in front of him stopped . "He said they have clothes that he thought I'd like and were my taste , so I wanted to see what they had there ."

"Okay baby . What do you want for lunch ? Anything you want ."

"I'm actually drinking some iced chocolate right now , it was new on the menu in the Cafe ." Louis picked his cup up , still waiting for the car in front of him to move . He saw people looking at him as they walked past his car , giving him an uneasy feeling .

"Is it good ? Full of sugar just the way you like it ?"

Louis couldn't focus on what Harry was saying , though ; he saw some of the people pointing to his car , so he quickly locked his doors .

"Baby ? Still there ? Is there something wrong ?"

"I-- I don't know ."

"Where are you . I'm coming right now ."

"No don't , it's probably nothing --"

And then a large stone hit the backseat's left window , cracking it .

"Text me your location right now . I'm sending my teams over ." Harry said on the other side of the line , "What was that noise ?"

Louis didn't have time to answer , letting out a gasp when another stone hit his car . Then another one . And another one . Before he knew it , there was a massive group of people throwing large stones at his car , yelling in a language he didn't understand .

"Baby ! Louis ! Text me your fucking location right now !"

Louis picked up his phone again , flinching when a stone landed on his windshield . He sent his location with trembling hands , his heart pounding in his chest , "H-Harry what am I doing ? What d-do I do ?"

"Drive away , put your foot on the gas and drive off ."

"I-I can't - they're on the r-road blocking me ."

"Fucking run them over , I couldn't fucking care less about them right now - get yourself out of there ."

Louis whimpered a bit as he slowly pressed on the gas , the car moved forward a bit but then he stopped again when another rock hit the windshield . He wiped his eyes from tears and grabbed the wheel with two hands tightly , driving forward a bit .

The rogues throwing stones and blocks at him noticed he was trying to get away , so some of them moved forward and started hitting the car with the rocks while trying to open his doors - which were thankfully locked .

"Hold on , four teams are on the way - I'm on my way too . We're almost there ."

Louis moved the car forward , dragging some people with him , "Th-They're trying to pull me out --"

He stopped when he heard some gun shots , then smoke filled the street and the crowd dispersed , the rogues ran away from the car .

Louis' heart was hammering in his chest as he tried seeing through the smoke , letting out a sigh of relief when he saw Harry's guards running towards him , some of them stayed standing near the Rovers as they shot at the crowd .

"Are the guards there ?"

"Y-Yes -- yes they're here ."

He turned the car off , gathered his things and unlocked the driver's door just in time for the guards to reach him , one opened his door and covered him from the crowd , as some of them still tried throwing rocks from afar .

Louis stepped out of the car and ran along with the guards towards the Rovers , "Wh-Why are you shooting at them ?"

"These are rubber bullets , not real ones ." The guard who helped him out explained , "Hurts like a bitch and leaves a bruise , but doesn't affect like a real bullet ."

Louis was placed inside one of the Rovers , the guards who helped him got into the front seats and drove off , leaving the other three Rovers to deal with the rogues .

They drove down the street and took a turn a few blocks away from the crowd , stopping with a screech of the wheels when they drove past Harry's Range Rover . Harry stopped his Rover and jumped out , hurrying over to the Rover Louis was at .

He opened the backseat's door , "Baby ." He let out a sigh of relief and pulled him out of the backseat , quickly checking him for injuries . "Does anything hurt ? Did they hurt you ?"

"N-No - no I'm fine ." Louis nodded , his breath still shaky .

Harry cupped his face and looked into his eyes ; they were wide with fear , mouth turned downwards and jaw held tightly .

"Fucking rogues ." Harry mumbled as he pulled Louis to his chest , he gave him a squeeze and kissed the top of his head , "How did you even end up going through that neighborhood ?"

"There's a clothing store I wanted to check out , and the route showed to go through there ." Louis said in a small voice , "I d-didn't know it was a bad neighborhood ."

"We've been monitoring their activities for a long time - a few years now . Nothing extreme ever happened . I'm going to fuck them up now ." Harry pulled Louis' head back and kissed him quickly , "Go with the guards , they'll get you back to the office building . Wait for me ."

"Be careful . Please ." Louis held Harry's shirt in his fists , Harry kissed him again , "Promise ." He then turned to the guards , "Walk him to my office - do not go in with him ."

The guard nodded , Louis pulled back from Harry and followed the guard , looking back to Harry , who was still watching him .

"Go baby , I'll be with you soon ." Harry encouraged , Louis bit his lower lip as he got into the car , letting the guard shut the door behind him .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author