Staring Contest

Summary : Louis challenges Harry to a staring contest .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry stood in front of Louis between his knees , while Louis was perched ontop of the counter of their bathroom , Harry's shaving razor in his hand as he shaved Harry's scruff .

"I'm getting really good at this ." Louis smiled as he traced Harry's smooth cheek and then pressed a kiss .

"Practice does make perfect ." Harry smoothed his hands over Louis' hips under the oversized shirt he was wearing .

Louis finished shaving and put the razor away while Harry washed his face . Harry dried his face with a towel and stood between Louis' knees again , "What are we up to tonight ?"

"Eye patches ." Louis held up a small packet and smiled , "And I'll do your eyebrows a bit too ."

Harry watched as Louis ripped open the packet and pulled out two patches , Louis scooted closer on the counter and carefully placed the eye patches under Harry's eyes . He grinned at Harry , "I love this so much ."

He turned on his side on the counter to face the mirror and placed the eye patches under his eyes , before he took his phone and opened the camera , taking a mirror selfie of himself and Harry .

"Eyebrows time ." Louis returned to his position with his knees on either side of Harry's body , and grabbed the tweezers from the countertop .

Harry stayed still as Louis cleaned the middle of his eyebrows , his eyes trained on every small detail of Louis' face ; the tiny bit of green shade in his eyes around his pupils , the curve of his lips , the three small freckles on his cheek .

"You're not blinking . I'm worried ." Louis joked as he pulled the tweezers back .

"You're too beautiful ."

Louis put the tweezers down , "Now I'll stare at you like a creep , like you do to me ." He crossed his arms and stared at Harry with wide eyes , purposely making it look weird .

Harry pinched his eyebrows , "I don't look like that ."

"Alright ." Louis closed his eyes and rubbed them , "Staring contest ." He opened his eyes again and stared into Harry's eyes .

Harry only smiled and accepted the challenge , staring into Louis' eyes . 

"Boo ." Louis suddenly booped his head forward to try to scare Harry and make him blink , though Harry didn't move a muscle . Louis huffed and blinked , "I forgot you don't scare easily ."

He rubbed his eyes again , "Alright , one more time . One , two , three ." He opened his eyes , staring into Harry's eyes .

Harry had a soft smile on his lips ; Louis was too cute .

Louis felt like he couldn't hold much longer , so he slowly moved his head forward until his nose was touching Harry's , staring into his eyes .

Harry squinted his eyes a bit , never blinking , his hands that were still on Louis' hips under his shirt moved up to tickle at his waist gently . He smiled at Louis' soft giggles and grabbed him when he tried squirming away , wrapping his arms around him and pulling him into a kiss .

"You always cheat ." Louis pushed at Harry's chest for Harry to let him go , though Harry held him still and kissed him again .

"It's not about winners or losers , but I won ." Harry pressed one last kiss to Louis' lips and released his grip around him , "What do I get ?"

"You get to sleep on your own side of the bed alone tonight for being mean and cheating ." Louis pushed at his chest .

Harry grabbed his hands , "I'm going to ask you again , baby -- what does the winner get ?" He moved closer again and put his arms around Louis .

Louis reached up to take the eye patches off Harry's face , he threw them in the sink and used his thumb to rub under his eyes a bit . "The winner gets to give me back rubs until I fall asleep ."

Harry took Louis' eye patches off for him , giving him the same treatment of rubbing his thumbs under his eyes . He cupped Louis' face and leaned in to kiss him softly , "I'll give you anything you want , baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author