The New Guard

Summary : A new guard is hired in Harry's building , and he doesn't know who Louis is .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hi Louis ." Evan , the front gates guard , gave Louis a smile as he opened the gate for him . Louis smiled , "Hi , thank you . Have a nice day ."

"You too ."

Louis walked through the parking lot and to the building , when he was stopped at the entrace .

"I'm sorry I can't let you in , boy ." The guard shook his head .

"Ehm what ?"

"Can't let you in the building , now go back to your parents ." The guard kept blocking his way .

"I - I know Harry , I --"

The guard cut him off with a humorless laugh , "You ? You know Mr. Styles ? Yeah , try fooling someone else , not me ."

Louis frowned , "I do know him --"

"Listen kid , I don't have all day . Go away or I'll call someone to escort you forcefully ." The guard threatened .

Just then Louis' phone started ringing , he took it out of his pocket and saw Harry's name on the screen . He took a few steps away and answered , "Hi Harry ."

"Baby where are you ? You were supposed to be here a few minutes ago ."

"I - I'm here . Like , at the entrace of the building . But uhm ..."

"What is it ?" 

"The - the guard is not letting me in ." He said quielty , looking down at his shoes .

"Did I hear you right ? The guard is not letting you in the building ?"

Louis could hear shuffles from the other line , and he knew what it meant - Harry was coming down to see him .

"Yeah but don't worry , I'll handle it ."

"No baby . You stay there , I'll be right with you . Do not let him touch you or he'll regret it even more ."

With that Harry hung up , Louis bit his lower lip and tucked his phone back into his pocket .

"Hey , what did I tell you ? Fuck off now ." The guard took a few steps towards him , Louis cowered away , "Harry is coming here and he's angry , can you please let me in ? Or he would do something ."

The guard chuckled once again , "Sure thing , kid . How about we both wait for him here , eh ? See if he actually knows a stray kid who's probably here to rob us ."

Louis wrapped his arms around his middle ; he hated how rude the guard was , but was still hoping Harry wouldn't do much to him - Harry was quite scary when he was angry .

One of the guards from inside the building stepped outside and handed the rude guard a paper cup with steaming hot coffee , "There you go , lad ."

"Oh , thanks man . Needed that ." He took the coffee from his hand .

The other guard who was inside the building , gave Louis a smile , "Hi Louis , how are you ?"

"Hi . I-I'm okay ." Louis nodded .

The rude guard raised an eyebrow at the other guard , "How do you know this kid ?"

Just then he doors opened , and Harry stepped outside with a hard look on his face . He looked at the two guards , "Which one of you is in charge of the entrace today ?"

"That would be me , Sir ." The rude guard raised his hand , "Just caught this kid trying to walk in , probably to rob the cafeteria or something ."

Harry's frown deepened , he looked over to Louis , then back to the rude guard . "Are you talking about him ?" He nodded his head towards Louis , just to make sure .

"Yeah , this kid here wouldn't go away even after I told him to ." The rude guard nodded .

Harry took slow steps closer , "Your name ."

"Stephen , Sir ."

"Stephen ." Harry repeated his name as he nodded , he stood right in front of him , 
"Look at the kid ." He turned to look at Louis , "You see that beautiful face ? That's my boyfriend ."

Stephen paled , gasping when Harry's large hand wrapped around his throat and squeezed , almost lifting him off the ground . 

"And you had the audacity to call him a kid , accuse him of being a robber , and tell him to leave ." Harry spoke in a low voice , almost growling . "Apologize ."

"I-I'm sorry ." Stephen choked out , gasping when Harry let go of his neck . 

"Hope this will teach you a lesson ." He grabbed the steaming coffee cup from the chair with one hand , his other hand reaching for the front of his pants , before dumping the steaming hot drink down his pants directly at his crotch and lower parts .

Stephen gasped and let out a pained cry , kneeling to the ground with his hands cupping his burning skin .

"You're fucking fired , pack your shit and leave ." Harry said and turned away from him , going to Louis who was frozen in his spot .

"Let's go , baby ." Harry grabbed his hand and pulled him into the building , going with him to the elevators . He pressed the button and walked into the first elevator doors that opened , pressing the number of his office level .

"Y-You didn't have to do that ." Louis shook his head , "A warning would've been enough ." He bit his lower lip .

Harry cupped his cheeks , "Hey , look at me ."

Louis looked up at him through his eyelashes , Harry kissed him gently , "No one is going to get away with talking to you the way he did . No one is going to get away with treating you so poorly like he did . I will not let it happen ." He kissed Louis' pouty lips once more , "No one will disrespect my baby ."

~~

Short , but I hope you still liked it x

~Author