A Fight

Summary : Harry's overprotectiveness can sometimes drive Louis up the wall .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis was chatting with one of the new guards , who seemed nervous on his first day . 

Harry watched them from a few feet away , staring hard at the two . He slowly took a few steps closer so he could hear what the two were talking about , relaxing a bit when it was job related .

He then decided to join the conversation , going to stand next to Louis with his arm around his waist . Louis smiled up at him , pouting when he saw the hard pinched look on his face .

The guard caught on quickly , so he gave Louis one last smile , "It was nice talking to you , but I uh ... I - need to go now ."

Louis nodded , "Okay . See you around ."

The guard nodded , before walking away from the couple .

Harry rubbed his back , "What were you two talking about ?"

"Don't act like you weren't eavesdropping , I saw you ." Louis rolled his eyes , arms crossing over his chest . Harry moved to stand in front of him , "Just watching out for you ."

"You hired him to be a guard here , you must trust him to some level ."

"Yeah , to some level . You're at the very top , I trust no one with you ."

Louis sighed , "Yeah yeah , heard that too many times to count ."

~~

~~

Louis walked into Harry's office with Odin , "I'm back ."

Harry looked up from his computer , "How was your walk ?"

"It was nice , we did some training too ." Louis took the leash off Odin and put it away , Harry nodded , "Good . How's the guy who was flirting with you ?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows , "What guy ?"

"The guy from the park , who flirted with you and asked for your number ."

Louis' shoulders dropped , "Were your guards following me again , weren't they ?"

"I'm trying to keep you safe ." Harry stood up from his seat , Louis huffed , "No , Harry , this is - I don't want any guards following me , anywhere . I don't like it ."

Harry eyed him for a few seconds . "I know you didn't give him your number ."

"Are you still -- ugh , Harry ." Louis rubbed his eyes , "Why don't you trust me ?"

"I trust you . I just don't trust anyone else ."

"Anyone else aren't important , all you need to do is trust me , and trust me only - you know that if anything goes wrong I call you ." Louis shook his head , "I don't like guards following me , I don't like that you watch me through CCTV , I - stop stalking me , this is - this is not for me ."

Harry nodded slowly , "I'll work on it ."

"Harry I need you to stop . I'm really uncomfortable with it ." Louis looked so sad , Harry walked around the table and cupped his cheeks , "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable . It was never my intention . I'm looking out for you , baby ."