Power Couple

Summary : Harry and Louis take all of the training dogs for a walk around the city , just because they can .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry gathered Victor and five more guards , the seven men took care of their patrol gear while Harry talked ; each had two guns , a punching ring , one knife strapped to the belt and another one strapped to the calf , two extra magazines and a taser .

"We don't have a route , it's going to be a casual walk ." Harry said , "There shouldn't be any problems , the city is quiet and our intelligence information doesn't show anything suspicious . I'm taking you all with me for safety and security measures , you don't have to suspect anyone you see but still be out on the look ."

He left his guards with Victor to give them more orders as he made his way out of the ammo room in the back of the office building , making his way to the dogs' pavilion , where Louis was .

Louis let the dogs out one by one , telling them to sit as he lined them up . Once all his seven dogs were out he grabbed his tote bag and smiled at them , giving each a treat and a kiss on the head .

"Ready to leave , baby ?"

Louis turned around , a wide smile spread on his lips when he saw Harry approaching . He nodded , "Yeah , pups are all ready ."

Harry reached him and put his arms around him , glancing at the dogs who were watching them . He had a small , amused smile on his lips at the way they were watching his every move around Louis .

Louis giggled a bit , "They won't do anything ." He pulled Harry down to kiss him shortly , standing on his tip-toes to reach him . Harry leaned down to meet him halfway and tightened his hold around him , "Alright , the guards are waiting ." He slowly let go and took his hand instead .

"Guards ? Why are they coming with us ?" Louis pinched his eyebrows , Harry gave his hand a gentle tug , "For safety measures . They won't be around us , but around the area ."

"Of course they will ." Louis mumbled , Harry pulled him closer and kissed him again , "I know you don't like this , but this is for the best , baby . I want us safe out there , even if the chances are little to no existent ."

Louis pouted a bit , "I get it , Hazzie , trust me that I do - it's just so extreme and , like ... it feels intense . We're just going out for a walk with the pups ."

"I'm not taking any risks with you and the pups ." Harry shook his head and reached one hand up to push Louis' hair back a bit , "Let me do this , for my own sanity . You won't even see the guards . The pups and I will distract you ." He kissed him again .

Louis sighed playfully , "Fine , I guess ." He let a smile spread on his lips , "However - you owe me ."

"I'll give you anything ." Harry kissed him once more before taking his hand , "Let's go now ."

Louis turned to the dogs , who were still sitting in a line , staring at the couple . "Pups , let's go ." He patted the side of his hip and started walking , pulling Harry along . The dogs joined them , walking at their sides , in front of them and behind them .