Ice Cream

Summary : Ice cream makes Louis sleepy .

It was mentioned a few times throughout the chapters , I don't know how many of you noticed . Thought I'd make one .

One out of three special updates for Louis' birthday , which is also mine . :)

Enjoy x

~~

Louis snuggled under the blanket on the soft couch of the movie room , taking the remote to go through the list of movies .

Harry walked into the room with a bowl of popcorn , two cans of drinks , chocolate and an ice cream tub , placing everything on the small table near the couch .

"What genre do you want ?" Louis asked as Harry got under the blanket next to him .

"I don't mind , pick whatever you want ." Harry wrapped his arm around Louis and pulled him into a cuddle .

"Ooh , Ryan Reynolds ." Louis mumbled to himself , giggling when Harry squeezed him . He picked a movie and pressed Play , reaching for the bowl of popcorn first .

He threw a few pieces into his mouth , then fed Harry aswell . He looked up at Harry , his head on Harry's shoulder . "Hazzie ."

Harryturned his head to look down , eyes flickering between Louis' eyes and lips .

Louis smiled and turned a bit to the side , "Are you jealous of Ryan Reynolds ?"

"No ."

"No ?"

"No baby ."

"Not even a little bit ?"

"No ."

"Why ?"

"You're not dating him , you're dating me ."

Louis smiled , blush spreading on his cheeks . "What if I were in the same room as him ? Just us ?"

"If you were in the same room with Ryan Reynolds , and I called you and asked you to have dinner with me , who would you choose ?"

Louis stayed quiet , though the growing blush on his cheeks was enough of an answer for Harry . Louis would always pick Harry over anyone and that was obvious enough for the both of them .

Harry turned back to the movie . "No , I'm not jealous of him ."

Louis put the popcorn away and took the ice cream tub , he opened the lid and took a spoon , scooping up a bit . Harry held back a smile , counting the spoonfuls Louis took and waiting .

After the fifth spoonful of ice cream Louis started feeling his eyes getting heavy , he ate one more spoonful before he put away the tub and spoon and turned to cuddle up to Harry's side .

Harry rubbed his back , "That was faster than I thought ."

"Mm ." Louis moved even closer , draping himself over Harry's side with his face in his neck . "Naptime ."

"It's eight p.m ."

"Shh . Naptime ." Louis wrapped his arm tighter around Harry's middle .

Harry rubbed his hand up and down Louis' back , "Ryan Reynolds might get offended that you're falling asleep during his movie ." He teased .

"Don't care . Want to cuddle with you ." Louis mumbled against Harry's neck .

"Oh ? What did you just say ? Did you pick me over Ryan Reynolds ?" Harry tickled him lightly , smiling wider at the tired giggles and little squirms from Louis .

Louis grabbed his hand to stop him , "Stop , wanna sleep ."

"Let's go to bed ."

"No I'm comfy here like this ." Louis settled again .

"I'll carry you ."

"Don't move , Hazzie , no ." Louis pouted .

"Alright ." Harry gave in , instead pulling Louis a bit closer .

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author