Meeting

Summary : To Harry's request , Louis joins one of his meetings .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis nervously approached the meetings room on the thirty second floor . He wasn't sure why , but Harry asked him to accompany him on one of his meetings and asked him to be there a bit before ten thirty a.m .

He looked into the room through the glass wall and slowed down to a stop when he didn't see Harry in there .

"Baby ."

Louis turned around to see Harry , Harry put his free hand on his waist , as his other one was holding a folder . Harry pressed a kiss to his lips , "Let's go in ." He took his hand .

"What is the meeting about ?" Louis asked , Harry opened the door and let him into the room , "You'll find out soon enough ."

Louis watched as Harry placed his folder at the top of the long and wide wooden table , then moved one of the chairs back , "Sit baby , we'll start in a few minutes ."

"Where are you sitting ?" Louis asked as he sat down , Harry gave his chin a soft pinch , "I'm opening the meeting , then I'll join you ."

Louis watched as Harry went to stand at the top of the table , looking through some papers in his folder . He then walked over to a guy fixing the computer stand for a presentation , he talked to him for a bit before going back to his folder .

More people walked in , Louis didn't know a lot of them . He did catch some of the women who walked in eyeing Harry , making him shift a bit in his seat .

"Alright , close the door , we're starting ." Harry told the guard who stood by the door , the guard closed the door as he left to stand outside the room .

Everyone quieted down and turned to focus on Harry , Louis laced his hands together in his lap as he waited for Harry to explain what was the meeting about .

"Earlier this week we signed a deal with a company . The income from the deal will go to an animal rescue organisation in the city as our donation to their work to save animals ."

Louis' heart warmed up , he smiled and bit his lower lip , locking eyes with Harry . Harry gave him a knowing wink before he continued to talk .

Louis talked to Harry about a few animal rescue organisations he found in the city , and wanted to donate to . Harry promised him to do his research of the organisations Louis found and to pick the first one to work with .

Harry explained the process of the deal , then the process of monitoring the organisation to make sure they use the money for good .

When he finished talking he turned to the guy who was in charge of the presentation , who Harry referred to as Will Murray , one of the organisation's founders . "Spot is yours ." He said and walked over to Louis .

Harry tugged Louis' chair back , Louis stood up silently and let Harry take the seat . He looked around for a free chair , but not even a second passed before Harry carefully pulled him to sit in his lap .

Louis blushed but didn't make a move to get up ; After he saw the way some of the women looked at Harry , he kind of wanted to show off that Harry was his .

Harry's arms were around him , he leaned back against him and squeezed his forearm , letting his hand rest there . Harry in return pressed his lips to his cheek and held him closer .

The lights turned off as Will presented his organisation , talked and explained . Louis glanced around him ; most of the people were focused on Will , though he did catch the same three women staring shamelessly at Harry .

He grabbed Harry's arms to wrap tighter around him and crawled one of his hands under his sleeve , turning his focus back to Will . Glancing sideways , the women didn't turn away ; just bit their lips at Harry's profile .

Harry kissed Louis' cheek , then his temple , crawling one of his hands under his shirt to rest on his hip . He knew no one would dare to say anything about their affection display unless they wanted to be fired .

He saw that Louis was turning his head to the side a few times , so he looked over Louis' shoulder to see what he was looking at . At the end of the table were sitting three women , staring at him , raking their eyes over him .

He smirked against the back of Louis' shoulder as he caught on , realising Louis was being jealous . So he didn't say anything and just let Louis act up a bit - he thought he was adorable .

Louis shifted closer to Harry as he did his best to focus on the presentation , he pulled Harry's arms tighter around himself and leaned his head on Harry's , while Harry rested his chin on his shoulder .

Harry held back his smile when Louis brought his hand up to boop his nose , tapping it with the tip of his finger a few times . He pinched his waist lightly , Louis moved his arm down as a smile spread on his lips , he grabbed Harry's hand to prevent him from tickling again .

Harry brought Louis' hand up to his lips and kissed his knuckles , a barely audible huff was heard from the other side of the table , making him snap his head with a glare . Of course , it was two out of the three women who were staring , as the third one rolled her eyes .

"Can I help you ?" He called out , cutting Will off and pulling the attention . He moved Louis a bit in his lap so he could get a better look of the three women . Their eyes were wide in surprise at being caught .

"If this meeting isn't interesting to you , get up and leave . You're disrespecting a person here to present his organisation , instead your eyes are on me as if I don't have my boyfriend right in my lap . Either focus your attention on this presentation or leave ."

The room was quiet for a few seconds . Louis' cheeks were red with blush , Harry shifted him back to his former spot as he kept his arm around him tightly , then turned to Will , "Continue ."

The meeting went on for a bit longer , when it was over Harry shook some hands before going with Louis to talk to Will .

Will shook Louis' hand , "I heard a lot about you , Mr. Tomlinson . How much you love dogs , that you're a great trainer . We would love for you to visit with Mr. Styles whenever you're both available ."

"Thank you for your efforts in the city . I'll check the schedule with Harry to make time to visit ."

"Great , thank you both . Thank you so much ." Will gave them one last smile before leaving the meeting room with the last few people .

Harry sat on the edge of the table and brought Louis to stand between his knees , he gave him a smile , "You're so fucking cute when you're jealous , baby ."

Louis blushed and crossed his arms over his chest , "They were staring at you as if I wasn't there , I didn't like it at all ."

Harry put his hands on his waist and pulled him into a kiss , "I'm all yours baby ."

"I know that ." Louis pouted and wrapped his arms around his neck , "Wanted them to know too ."

"I'll make sure the entire fucking world knows ." Harry kissed him , "So cute ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author