Antidote

Summary : Loving Louis is the antidote to Harry's stress , anger and frustration .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis just walked out of shower when he heard his phone ringing ; He took Odin on an intense morning training , and by the time he returned to the mansion he was in need of a good shower .

He picked his phone up , furrowing his eyebrows when he saw Liam's name .

"Hey Li ."

"I've been calling for fifteen minutes , I'm outside , need you to come with me ."

Louis' heart dropped . "Oh no -- no no no , Liam -"

"Harry is fine , I promise you , I just really need you to come with me ." Liam assured .

"I-I just got out of shower , I need a few minutes to get dressed ." Louis rubbed his hand on his chest over his racing heart .

"Please hurry ."

"Liam , promise me Harry is fine ."

"I promise you Harry is fine . Now hurry , I'm waiting ."

Louis threw the phone on the bed and rushed into the walk-in closet room , he put on his clothes with a bit of his favourite scent on , sliding his feet into socks and shoes before snatching the phone from the bed and rushing downstairs .

He opened the front door and ran down the front stairs to Liam's car , jumping into the passenger's seat , "Let's go ."

Liam pressed the gas , Louis breathed in deep , "What happened ? Why are we in a hurry ?"

"We need you to see Harry ."

"Why do you never tell me what happens ?" Louis looked at him with sad eyes , "Please , Liam , this is - this is Harry you're telling me about ."

Liam pursed his lips as he stayed quiet for a minute or two , Louis looked out of his window , turning his head when Liam spoke up .

"I can't tell you everything , so I'll have to leave some parts out ." Liam started . "There was an operation , and Harry was - he was almost psychotic . He's not calming down , so we need you to calm him down ."

Louis pursed his lips . "And ... and I can't know about the operation ?"

"Not from me , or any of the guards . Up to Harry to tell or not to ." Liam shook his head . "That's all I can tell you ."

Louis nodded in understatement , "It's fine . I guess it's more than I'd expect , usually I get zero context before I get to Harry ." He smiled faintly .

~~

Liam walked with Louis into the office building , the guard opened the side barrier and let them in when he saw they were in a hurry . Liam took Louis to the elevators and pressed the button , "We're going to minus five , I'll walk you to the hallway but won't go further with you . It's better if it's just you ."

They stepped into the elevator when the doors opened , Liam swiped his card and pressed the -5 button .

"Should I be worried ?" Louis asked quietly , Liam smiled , "You ? Never ."