Car Crash

Summary : Harry and Louis get in a car crash .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry and Louis were on their way back home from the office building , after Harry had to stay extra hours to finish some last minute work . Louis decided to stay extra hours aswell and busied himself with caring for the dogs ; cleaned their cells and their beddings , showered them and brushed the dogs who had longer fur .

Louis yawned into his hand as he slumped a bit in the passenger's seat , "I'm really about to fall asleep right here on the spot ."

"You can nap , I'll carry you inside ." Harry gave him a smile .

"No , your leg is still healing from all those bullets ." Louis pouted .

"I'll carry you no matter how many bullet wounds I have , baby ."

"Ugh stop talking like a romantic sap or I'll kiss you ." Louis nudged him in the ribs . Harry only smirked in return , "It's the best threat you've ever threatened me with ." He turned to look at him for a second before looking back to the road .

They stopped at a red light , Harry turned to Louis and leaned over the console , "Give me a kiss ."

"No , you dummy ." Louis giggled and moved him back , "I'll give you all the kisses you want when we get home ."

Harry returned to sit properly in the driver's seat as he scrunched his nose fondly . He opened his mouth to talk , but stopped himself when he caught sight of lights heading their way through the rearview mirror .

He wasn't quick enough and the truck behind them was driving too fast , colliding with the back of their vehicle . The Range Rover was shoved into the middle of the street , and before the couple could process what was going on - another car crashed into their side , on Louis' side of the car , making the car flip 360 degrees back on it's wheels .

The windows shattered , the windshield cracked , the entire side of the car bent inward at the impact .

Harry gripped the steering wheel as he breathed heavily . He quickly turned his head to where Louis was sitting , "Baby are you okay ? Talk to me . Louis - Louis , baby , answer me !" His seatbelt buckle was stuck , so he took one of the knives hidden in the car and cut the seatbelt off himself .

Louis gripped his seatbelt with both hands , breath stuck in his throat as he tried to shake out of the shock state . He knew what happened and was aware of his surroundings , but for some reason he couldn't react , couldn't bring himself to talk .

Harry shoved his car door open and stumbled out of the car , thankfully he only had a few scratches on from a bit of glass , and was sure that bruises would appear later on .

He grabbed his radio out of the side of his belt , "All units , Styles speaking . Got in a car crash , I need an immediate arrival of two response team and a medical team ." He said into the radio as he circled the vehicle to Louis' side , then pressed down on one of the radio buttons to pin his location .

People started gathering around them , Harry put his radio back in his belt and looked at the car that ran into the side of his Range Rover . It's front was completely squished , passersby were helping the truck's driver out of his seat , as well as the teenager in the squished car .

"Fucking hell ." Harry went to where Louis was still sitting in the passenger's seat . A woman was talking to him through the broken window , trying to make him react . She moved away when she saw Harry approaching , Harry grabbed the door handle and tried opening the door , cursing when the door was jammed .