Wisdom Teeth

Summary : Louis gets his wisdom teeth taken out .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry put his hand over Louis' jumping knee , "Baby there's nothing to worry about ."

"I really dislike the dentist ." Louis sighed out , "I don't go unless I really have to ."

"You do remember I'll never let anyone do something that will hurt you , right ?" Harry asked , "I told Laura to make sure they know to put you to sleep through it . And I'll be in the room the entire time you're in there to make sure you stay asleep ."

Louis bit his lower lip , his small hands grabbed Harry's large one that was on his knee , "What if I wake up in the middle and feel the pain ?"

"You won't . I'll make sure of it ." Harry squeezed his hand .

They reached the small building and walked out of the car escorted by two of Harry's guards . They walked to the front desk , Harry kept his arm around Louis as he spoke .

"H-Hi . I have an appointment . Louis Tomlinson ." Louis said , Harry rubbed his back tp soothe him .

The woman looked at the schedule and nodded , "Please wait for one of the assistants to call you over ."

Louis nodded and went to sit on one of the chairs , he crossed his arms over his middle , knees knocking together . Harry kneeled in front of him and put his hands on his thighs , "Do you trust me ?"

Louis nodded , Harry gave his thighs a gentle squeeze , "Then trust me when I tell you I've got you . I won't let you feel even a pinch of pain ."

"Louis Tomlinson ?"

Harry stood up and took Louis' hands , Louis stood up from the seat and followed the assistant . He held Harry's hand tightly as they walked into one of the rooms , where the Doctor was sitting .

The guy stood up and reached his hand out to shake their hands , "Good morning . I'm Doctor Adams , this is Natalia my assistant . Please sit down ."

Louis sat down in his seat , Harry stood next to him letting Louis hold his hand tightly . He had his gun tucked into the front of his belt instead of the side , a silent warning and display of protectiveness .

Dr. Adams noticed that Louis was nervous and gave him a comforting smile , "I know being here isn't one's favourite activity , but I promise you we will do this pain-free . We're not starting anything until you're fully under anaesthesia , we're monitoring you throughout the whole operation ."

Louis nodded without saying a word ; he was too nervous to open his mouth . He squeezed Harry's hand in surprise when the back of his chair was slowly lowering down and the seat rose up , Harry rubbed his thumb on his knuckles .

He looked away when the nurse wrapped an elastic around his arm to put an IV in for the sedation anaesthesia , Harry put his free hand over his forehead , "Deep breaths baby ."

The assistant sanitized his arm and quickly found a vein , she counted down before putting the needle in . Louis whimpered in discomfort , Harry traced his thumb near his eye , "Almost done , you'll be asleep soon ."

The sedation worked like magic and Louis was out in seconds . Harry kept holding his hand , watching closely as the Doctor and assistant removed the wisdom teeth while monitoring Louis' anaesthesia . Louis was a lightweight , a few drops of sedation were enough to knock him out .

The operation ended , Harry watched as the nurse took out the IV needle and two nurses helped move Louis to a recovery room .

Harry covered Louis with the blanket properly to keep him warm , he opened the leg supporter of the armchair and pushed it open for Louis to be in a laying position . He smiled fondly at the sight of Louis' puffy cheeks from the gauze in his mouth , and couldn't resist pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek .