Dancing

Summary : Louis and Harry dance . That's about it .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis grinned as he filled another round of shots for him and Harry ; it was their third round , having an indoor date night in their living room in front of the fireplace , since it had been raining heavily since the day before .

"Cheers ." Louis handed Harry the shot glass , Harry took it with one hand , his other hand going to hold Louis' waist , "Cheers ." He clinked their glasses together and they drank the shot .

Harry's nose scrunched fondly at the sour face Louis made , they put their glasses down and went right back to kissing .

Louis moved himself back into Harry's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck , Harry held him tightly around the waist and kissed back eagerly .

"Mm ." Louis hummed and pulled back from kissing , "I want more popcorn ." He wobbled out of Harry's lap and went to grab the popcorn bowl from the other side of the living room table . He grinned as a new song started playing and moved side to side a bit , "I like this song ." He danced a bit as he munched on the popcorn .

Harry leaned back on the couch and smiled as Louis , watching him dance , his little body moving flowingly .

Louis giggled a bit , "What are you looking at ?" He threw a bit of popcorn at him , "Come dance with me ."

Harry only smiled . "I like watching you ."

Louis stopped moving , "I'm not dancing unless you dance with me ."

Harry stared at him for a bit and licked his bottom lip , before he stood up from the couch , walking around the table to Louis , who grinned at him and went back to dancing .

Louis put the popcorn bowl down and threw his arms around Harry's neck and shoulders , while Harry's arms went around his waist . They moved together side to side to the rhythm of the song , Louis even pulled back just a bit and took Harry's hand , then tried to twirl him around .

Harry laughed a bit and went along with it , lowering himself so he could twirl under Louis' arm . He stood back in front of Louis and wrapped his arm around his waist , then dipped him backwards .

Louis let out a squeak of surprise and laughed , Harry helped him up and held him close , pressing a kiss to his lips , "Cute ."

"Dancing with you is fun , why do we never dance ?"

"I don't dance , baby ."

"You dance for me ." Louis grinned and wrapped both his arms around Harry's neck .

"Only for you ."

~~

Short , hope you still liked it x

~Author