Silent Treatment

Summary : Louis gives Harry the "Silent Treatment" . Might last shorter than he would want it to .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis kept looking at the clock , knee bouncing on the couch . Harry was working late again , and he was home alone with Odin . Sure , Odin was good company , but he missed Harry and wanted him to be home .

He sighed to himself , halfway through yet another episode of Friends , when he heard the distanced rumble of Harry's car entering the basement garage . He smiled and stood up from the couch , going to the top of the stairs leading from the basement to the front lobby to greet Harry .

Soon enough Harry walked up the stairs , Louis grinned as he reached his arms out , "Finally , you're home ."

Harry smiled , holding his bag with one hand , his free arm curling tightly around Louis' waist as he picked him up , pressing a kiss to his lips , "Hi baby , looks like you missed me ."

"I always miss you when you're at work ." Louis pouted a bit , Harry pressed another kiss to his lips , "I miss you too ." He put him back down on his feet , "I have more work to do , I'll be right with you ."

Louis pouted , "But - but you worked late today ."

"I know , but I still have things to get done ." Harry placed his hand on his cheek , "I'll be done in ten , fifteen minutes ." He kissed his forehead and went upstairs to his office .

Louis pouted deeper and crossed his arms ; it was past six p.m , and he knew for a fact that Harry wouldn't be done within atleast an hour . 

~~

Two hours later Harry sighed as he walked out of his office , not bothering to check the time . He took off his belt , leaving it on the floor as he took off his button up , along with the tank top underneath it , leaving them on the floor aswell as he walked down the stairs to search for Louis .

He found Louis on the couch , a soft blanket thrown over his lap as he scrolled through his phone . He smiled and walked over to his small boyfriend , leaning down to kiss his temple , "All yours now , baby ."

Louis only continued looking down at his phone , a small pout visible on his lips as he ignored Harry .

Harry squinted his eyes a bit , "Why aren't you talking to me ?" He moved to sit next to him , lifting the blanket to scoot himself as close as he could , but raised an eyebrow in surprise when Louis took the blanket off himself and stood up from the couch , going to the kitchen .

And of course Harry followed him , watching as Louis grabbed a glass from the lower cabinet , filling it with water and drinking . Harry waited for him to finish and put his glass down , before grabbing his waist and lifting him to place him ontop of the counter .

"Talk to me ."

Louis looked off to the side , trying not to blush over Harry's hands on his waist as he fit himself between his knees .

Harry let a small smirk cross his lips , "You think you can ignore me ? You can never do that , baby . There's no way to avoid me , you should know that by now ." He leaned in and kissed his cheek gently a few times , trailing the kisses towards his lips , but Louis turned his head a bit right as Harry leaned in for a proper kiss .

"You're adorable ." Harry only smirked wider , moving both arms to wrap tightly around Louis and pull him closer , "Talk to me . Tell me why you're ignoring me ."

Louis only shrugged , forcing himself not to smile .

Harry held him tighter and lifted him off the counter , carrying him in his arms , "Are you going to tell me what is it ?" He walked out of the kitchen towards the living room , Louis pushed his bottom lip out more .

"Alright then ." Harry stood in the middle of the living room , "I'm not putting you down until you talk to me ." He bounced him up to get a better grip .

Louis forced back a smirk , because it sure wasn't much of a threat ; being in Harry's arms was one of his favourite things . But Harry was smart , and caught on quickly . "Oh I see , you're enjoying this . Too bad , baby ."

He took Louis to the couch and slowly lowered the two of them down , laying Louis on his back as he held himself on all fours above him , his hands pressed near Louis' head .

"You'd better talk in the next ten seconds or we're moving to a worse tactic ."

Louis stubbornly held his pout as he turned to lay on his side , grabbing a pillow to put under his head .

Harry chuckled lightly , "Such a stubborn baby , you are ." He leaned down and pressed his lips to Louis' neck , smirking when Louis curled his shoulder up to his ear to avoid the kiss , his small hand pressing to Harry's chest to push him away . Harry grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together , holding his hand away with one hand as he used his other hand to tickle him gently .

At that Louis broke and started laughing , his free hand grabbing Harry's hand as he squirmed away . Harry took both his hands and held them to the sides of his head against the couch , "Are you going to talk now or do I need to tickle you again ?" He raised an eyebrow .

Louis tried holding his ground , but when Harry leaned and pressed his lips to his neck he started giggling again , "Fine , okay ! Hazzie I'm talking , stop !"

Harry smiled and lifted his head up , "Wow baby , you actually lasted longer than I thought ." He leaned in and kissed him properly , moving his lips against Louis' as he released his hands and moved to wrap his arms around his waist . He pulled back and pecked him quickly , "Tell me why you ignored me ."

Louis pouted a bit , "I missed you ."

"If you missed me , why did you ignore me ?" Harry tightened his grip around him and sat up , bringing Louis up with him to sit on his lap .

"Yeah but , but you were working all day and then you came home late and I missed you and wanted to be with you but then you went to your office and disappeared for like two hours and it's not fair ." Louis rambled and crossed his arms over his chest , pouting once again .

Harry bit his lower lip , a smile slowly crawling on his lips , "You are the absolute cutest ." He grabbed his chin gently and turned his head , pressing a loving kiss to his lips , "I'm all yours now baby , took the day off tomorrow to be with you ."

"Did you really ?" Louis moved his hands to the nape of Harry's neck , running is fingers through his hair at the back of his head .

"Of course . I'm treating you properly tomorrow ." Harry leaned in for another kiss , pulling back and leaving a small peck on his nose , "Am I forgiven ?"

Louis scooted himself closer , "Kiss me a bit more and I'll tell you ."

"Can never say 'no' to you ." Harry pressed his lips to Louis' , "My cute baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author