Gala

Summary : Harry takes Louis to their first Gala together .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry knocked on the door to the walk-in closet room , "Baby ." He knocked again , "Open for me ?"

Harry was waiting outside the room for Louis to get dressed ; he got the two of them matching outfits as he suggested before , and let Louis pick the one he liked before he got dressed himself .

"I - ... I don't know if it's good enough ."

"Anything you wear is good enough . Open the door , baby ."

Seconds later Harry heard the click of the lock , he didn't waste a second as he opened the door to see which outfit Louis chose . He felt a smile spreading on his lips , eyes glued to Louis .

Louis wore Burberry tailored pants , white sneakers with a small platform and a white ribbed turtleneck . He looked in the mirror and moved his fringe from his forehead , "Is it okay ?" He frowned a bit when he didn't get an answer , turning to look at Harry - only to find him staring .

"Harry ." He blushed , cheeks turning red .

Harry snapped out of his staring , he walked closer and put his arm around his waist , kissing his cheek , "You look so good , baby ." He kissed his lips before pulling back , grabbing Louis' hand to twirl him around ; the pants hugged all of his curves perfectly , and the turtleneck sat tightly around his small waist .

"I'll get dressed now , go to Sarah to get your hair done ." Harry pressed one more kiss to his lips before taking off the gym shorts he was wearing , staying in boxers to get dressed .

Louis' eyes widened at the sight , blushing deeper as he hurried out of the room and closed the door behind him . He went to the lounge , where Sarah - the hairstylist - was with Liam .

Sarah smiled at him , "Oh look at you , you look really good . Great choice ."

Louis smiled and went to sit on the chair when she patted it . Liam worked on his laptop while Louis got his hair done ; he was there to watch over Sarah while Harry wasn't there , and for the times where the couple weren't around - just for security measures .

Sarah styled Louis' hair into a soft looking quiff , Louis closed his eyes as she sprayed his hair .

Harry walked into the lounge wearing the matching outfit to Louis' , Louis grinned at him with pink blush on his cheeks , looking away when Sarah turned his head back to look ahead .

"Disgusting ." Liam rolled his eyes playfully when he saw Harry's outfit , Harry ignored him and walked over to Louis , leaning down to kiss his lips , making Sarah huff playfully and roll her eyes .

Louis chuckled quietly and moved Harry away , "Let me finish ."

After Sarah finished getting Louis' hair done Harry sat down in the chair , she styled his short hair into a parted look , parting his hair in the middle and wavy-ing down the sides .

(Louis' 2012 quiff & Harry's SNL hairstyle)

Liam and Sarah said goodbye as they left , Louis went to check himself in the mirror once more and spray more of his fabric scent on his clothes .