Jealous Louis

Summary : Louis acts jealous , and Harry thinks he's adorable .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis smiled and waved at Liam and Zayn , his other hand wrapped around Harry's bicep as Harry walked them to the entrance of the pub .

A new pub was opened in the city , and Harry was invited as a guest of honour . He took Louis as his date , and brought Liam and Zayn along for the extra coverage , be seen around him so people would know not to mess with them either , and to just have a night out .

Victor , along with three more body guards , walked the four into the pub . The manager of the place quickly approached them , a nervous smile on his face .

"Mr. Styles , so good to see you here tonight ." He smiled and held his hand out , Harry shook his hand as the guy continued to talk , "I hope you enjoy your night , your table is on the house . --"

"We take nothing for free ." Harry shook his head , "We'll pay just like everyone else ."

The guy didn't fight , "Oh , sure no problem at all . My name is Levi , nice meeting you all ."

Harry nodded once and started introducing everyone around him . "This is Louis , he's my boyfriend . Liam , Zayn - very close friends of mine . Victor - my head security guard ."

"Let me walk you to your table ." Levi turned around and started walking towards the stairs to the second floor , the group followed him to the VIP area .

Levi stopped in front of a round booth and turned to smile at the group , "Here's your table , enjoy your night ."

Harry nodded once at Levi , Louis said a shy 'thank you' and slid into the booth when Harry nudged him softly . Harry sat next to Louis , his hand resting on his knee as Liam and Zayn got into the booth aswell .

"You know what to do ." Harry turned to Victor , who nodded once and took the other guards with him . One of them stayed close by , placing an earpiece in his ear .

"How's the new puppy of your flock , Louis ?" Zayn asked as he took a cigarette out of his packet , Louis scrunched his nose a bit as the smoke reached his nose .

"She's really cute , she's doing really well ." Louis smiled , "We just started the basics with her but she's already so good ."

"That's because you're her trainer ." Harry moved to grab his hand instead , Louis squeezed his hand back with a soft smile .

Liam rolled his eyes playfully at the two and reached his foot out to kick Harry lightly , "Stop hogging him up , let us have a chat with him ."

Harry gave him a hard stare , "Did you forget he's my boyfriend or what ."

"Shh , that's okay , stop it ." Louis poked his cheek a few times , cheeks pink with blush , "Can I have fries when a waiter gets our drinks orders ?"

"Course baby , although  I knew that already . No need to ask ."

Louis pecked his cheek as a thank you and turned to talk to Liam , only stopping when a waitress came to collect their orders . He brought his bottom lip between his teeth when he saw the way she looked at Harry as she took his order for the two of them .

He watched as she left , jumping in his spot when Harry poked him in the side , "Everything okay , baby ?"

"Yeah , yeah it's okay ." Louis nodded , Harry turned his head by his chin , eyebrows raised , "Did anyone in here do anything to make you uncomfortable ?"