Thugs

Summary : A group of thugs breaks into the mansion . Louis is home alone , Harry is away on a business trip .

Enjoy x

~~

"Where are you headed to now ?" Louis asked , smiling down at his phone .

"Just leaving the hotel for a Gala ." Harry smiled back .

"Show me your suit ." Louis flopped down on the cloud couch , "Which one did you end up choosing ?"

Harry moved around his hotel room and flipped to the back camera , showing his suit in the mirror , "Went for this one . You like it ?"

"Love it . You make every suit look good ." Louis smiled with pink cheeks .

Harry flipped back to his front camera , "Good to know ." He smirked at Louis , then turned his head to look somewhere off camera . "I need to go now baby , I'll text you before I go on the plane . You'll be asleep , so we'll probably talk in the morning ."

"Okay . Enjoy the Gala , love you ."

"Love you more baby ."

They finished their facetime , Louis pouted in boredom and stood up from the couch . He went to the master bedroom and plugged his phone into the charger before going to take a shower .

He finished showering and dressed in comfy clothes , which included one of Harry's jumpers as usual . He put on his fluffy socks to keep his feet warm before going to check on his phone . He laid in bed as he texted Niall for a bit ; Niall knew that Harry was away and was more than happy to be there for Louis when he needed someone to talk to .

Louis' head snapped to the door when he heard faint sounds from the first floor . He slowly stood up from bed and tip-toed to the door , hoping that maybe some of Harry's guards , or even Liam or Zayn , were the ones making noises .

He saw no one in the second floor , though heard more sounds from the first floor . He kept close to the wall , lowering himself down to be less visible . His eyes widened when he saw two men standing there , they had their back towards him , both dressed in black and holding small hand guns .

He moved backwards as quietly as he could ; he saw only two men , though could hear more than just two . He took his phone from the bedroom and put it on silent ; he couldn't risk being heard .

I need to protect myself , Louis thought to himself . Then he remembered - Harry's office had some ammo .

He peeked out of the bedroom and held his breath as he listened ; he heard the group of men making more noises on the first floor , he tip-toed out of the bedroom and crawled on the floor close to the wall until he reached Harry's home office .

He sighed quietly as he made it into the large room and stood up from the floor , he went to Harry's desk and quielty opened the drawers with trembling hands , finding a gun in the first drawer . He also found more magazines filled with bullets , punching rings .

But the one thing he needed from there was a sound suppressor .

He grabbed the gun and suppressor , installing the suppressor with shaking hands as he kept looking up and listening to any sounds .