Wrestling Match

Summary : Louis thinks he can win a wrestling match against Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry shook his head in amusement as he helped Louis out of the passenger's seat , Louis giggled as he held onto his biceps .

"You're adorable when you're drunk , but I never want you to drink like you did tonight ." Harry shook his head , one arm wrapping around Louis' waist as he shut the passenger's door .

Louis brought his arms up to wrap around Harry's neck the best he could with being shorter , "Carry me ." He tried jumping up , Harry sighed playfully and picked Louis up , letting Louis wrap his arms and legs around him .

"Careful of the gun ." Harry adjusted the gun in his belt before carrying Louis towards the door leading to the ammo room , Louis buried his face in Harry's neck as he was carried up two floors to the front lobby of the mansion .

Harry walked them to the kitchen , he kept one arm around Louis while his other hand took two water bottles from the fridge .

"Why are we in the kitchen ?" Louis lifted his head up a bit , Harry closed the fridge , "I'm getting water , baby . It'll help with your hangover tomorrow ."

"I'm too tough to have hangovers ." Louis shook his head , Harry only smiled , "You sure are ." 

He carried Louis upstairs to their bedroom and put the two bottles on the dresser , "Want to shower now or in the morning ?"

"Morning ." Louis slowly climbed off Harry , he wobbled a bit on his way to the closet and took one of Harry's large shirts . He fought his way out of his clothes and pulled the shirt over his head , Harry joined him in the closet room with a fond smile on his lips , "All ready for bed ?"

"I'm not tired though ." Louis walked past him to the room , Harry took his clothes off and pulled on sleeping shorts , going to join Louis . He took one of the bottles and opened it , handing it to Louis , "Half of it at the very least ."

Louis pouted as he took the bottle , Harry kissed his forehead and grabbed the other bottle for himself . He finished drinking and put his bottle down , then took Louis' bottle from him aswell when he saw he was struggling with capping the bottle .

"Are we still going out for breakfast tomorrow ?" Louis asked as he sat on the bed , Harry sat on the edge of the bed and nodded , "Yes . We might make it a brunch though , depends on how hungover you'll be when you wake up ." He disarmed his gun and put it in the first drawer .

"I won't be hungover at all , Hazzie ." Louis shook his head , "I'm not even that drunk right now ."

Harry let a small laugh escape his lips , "Sure baby ."

"I'm not drunk at all , only a little bit tipsy ." Louis stood on his knees on the bed , "In fact , I could take you down in wrestling if I wanted to ."

Harry only smiled as he turned to face him , "I'm sure you can ." He stood up from bed to pull the blankets back .

Louis raised his eyebrows , "You don't believe me ?" He stood up on the bed and wrapped one arm around Harry's shoulders , his other arm wrapped around his torso , "Take this !" He pulled the two of them down on the bed .

Harry played along , he fell ontop of Louis carefully and let Louis flip them over . Louis grabbed Harry's hands and crossed his arms over his chest , pinning his hands to either side of his body as he sat ontop of his stomach .

"So strong ." Harry grinned in amusement , Louis gave him a cute smile , "Told you ."

Harry easily uncrossed his arms and held Louis' waist in his hands , he flipped them over to hold himself on all fours above Louis ; he never pinned his wrists down , as he remembered his reaction from the one time he did .

Louis giggled from underneath him before wrapping his arms and legs around Harry , pulling him down to the side . Once again Harry played along and let Louis knock him off , though this time put up a bit of a fight as Louis tried holding his wrists down .

He pulled his hands away from Louis' grip time after time , and still let Louis grab his hands . Louis was grinning down at him , he was clearly drunk as his moves were sloppy , but he was too cute for Harry to resist or tell him no .

Eventually Louis laced his fingers with Harry's and held them down at the sides of his head , Harry sighed out , "Looks like you won ."

"I knew I'd win ." Louis smiled cutely , "I'm too strong for you to handle ."

"Definitely ." Harry gave his hands a squeeze , "Are you going to kiss me now or what ."

Louis let go of his hands , instead cupping his face as he kissed him . Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and carefully sat up , making Louis straddle his lap .

"Time to sleep ." Harry picked Louis up from under his bum , moving him to lay on his back in bed , head on the pillows . Louis pouted , "No ." He tried wrestling Harry again , Harry only smiled and kissed his cheek , "I let you be stronger for a bit , but now it's bedtime ."

"Will I get to be stronger tomorrow too ?" Louis let Harry cover him with the blankets , Harry got in next to him , "We'll see how bad your hangover is first ."

Louis cuddled into his chest , "I won't be hungover at all , I told you ."

"Sure thing , baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author