Stalker

Summary : Louis has a stalker .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hazzie ." Louis pressed the phone to his ear with a smile .

"Hey baby . Where are you ?"

"Just arrived at the park with Donna , Chess and Odin ." Louis sat down on one of the cement benches , "Going to let them run around for a bit . I'll be back in time for lunch ."

"Okay . What do you want me to order for you ? Rod made a few changes in the menu , I'll text it to you . Text me back your order ."

"Alright . See you at lunch ."

"See you . Love you baby ."

"Love you ." Louis smiled as they hung up , seconds later Harry texted him the menu . He looked up to make sure the three dogs were alright , before focusing his attention on his phone . He looked through the menu , checked the ingredients , when he heard someone talking .

"Which one is yours ?"

He looked up in surprise , seeing a man standing a few feet away with a small dog on a leash .

"Oh , ehm , all three , actually ." Louis smiled a bit , the man smiled back , "Oh wow . Must be tough raising three big dogs ."

"Tough but fun ." Louis nodded .

"I used to have a big dog when I was a kid , his name was Rex . He was lovely ."

"That's nice ." Louis shifted his legs a bit ; he wasn't sure why the man was talking to him , but didn't want to be rude about it .

The man must've noticed his slight discomfort , he gave Louis one last smile , "I'd better get going . It was nice talking to you ." He said and left before Louis could say anything else .

~~

It was a few days later , Louis walked with Odin into a diner to shield them from the rain . He ordered a small cup of hot chocolate and a muffin , sitting at a booth with Odin . He took his phone out to call Harry .

"Hey baby , everything okay ?"

"Yeah , it's just -- it's pouring rain outside , and I was walking with Odin ." He bit his lower lip , "I was wondering if there's anyone who could pick us up ? I'll text you my location ."

"Of course , some guards are out on a ride around the city , I'll send the closest ones ."

"Thanks Hazzie ."

"Text me when you get in the car with them ."

They ended the call , Louis pinned his location as he waited for Harry to tell him the names of the guards picking him up .

"What are you drinking ?"

Louis looked up , surprised to see the same man from a few days earlier . "Just -- just hot chocolate ."

"Nice ." The man nodded , sitting on a bar stool sideways to face him . "This is one of the dogs from the other day , right ?"

Louis nodded silently . Odin shifted closer to him when he sensed his uneasiness .

"What's his name ?"

"Odin ."

"Oh , like the god . Nice ." The man nodded .

Louis nodded aswell and sipped on his drink , looking outside the window .

"Waiting for anyone ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , sighing in relief when he saw a Range Rover pulling up outside . He grabbed his paper cup and muffin , "Yes , sorry , my - my ride is here ." He stood up from the booth with Odin following .