Mission

Summary : Harry leaves for a mission and doesn't know when he'll be back .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis punched the code to Harry's office and pushed the heavy door open , "Hey Hazzie ." He smiled , though his smile fell when he saw Harry's blank expression .

Harry stood up from his chair behind his desk and motioned for Louis to come over , Louis walked over to him with a worried look on his face , "Is everything okay ?"

"Come here ." Harry took Louis' hands once he was close enough and pulled him into his chest , wrapping his arms around him in a cuddle . Louis hugged Harry back and pressed his face to his chest , sighing out softly .

Harry squeezed Louis and kissed the top of his head , staying nuzzled to the top of his head .

Louis lifted his head up without pulling back from the cuddle , "You're worrying me ." He pouted up at him .

Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips , leaving a few soft kisses before he pulled back and moved his arms off to hold both Louis' hands , "I'll take you down to floor -2 and tell you everything ."

~

Harry closed the door to the office , he pulled out a chair for Louis while he placed a laptop and a folder down on the table . Louis sat down and watched as Harry sat next to him , "I'm getting scared ."

Harry turned to face Louis and took his hand , pressing kisses to his knuckles and over the wedding band .

"I'm going on a mission ."

"Okay ..." Louis replied quietly .

"I'll present to you the mission , what our goals are . The plans are very classified and very few people know them so I won't be sharing that . I won't tell you where we're going ."

Louis listened carefully , feeling his heartbeat picking up .

"We don't know how long it's going to take . We don't know how long we're going to be there for ."

Louis stopped breathing , only stared at Harry .

Harry leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Louis , pulling him into his lap . He pressed his lips to Louis' cheek and squeezed him , "I know , baby ."

Louis curled himself around Harry in a cuddle , "What do you mean you don't know how long you'll be gone for ?"

Harry rubbed his hand up and down Louis' back . "We don't know how long it's going to take . We'll stay there until the mission is complete . Let me show you what I am able to share with you ."

Louis moved back a bit to look at Harry , Harry brought one hand up to cup his face , "I'm giving you my word - I'm coming back for you ."

Harry proceeded to show Louis who their target is , what their goal is . He presented evidence , and showed Louis the list of people who will be going on the mission .

Harry closed the laptop as Louis remained quiet . The smaller boy was in Harry's lap the entire time , he listened quietly to everything that Harry showed him .

"When are you going ?"

"Next week on Tuesday night ."

"How long have you been training for this ?"