Jealous

Summary : Louis befriends Niall , a new employee at his favourite coffee place , and Harry feels a little bit jealous .

A cute one . Enjoy x

~~

Louis opened the door of the coffee shop , sighing at the warm feeling and nice smell of the place . He stood in line behind two people , texting Harry that he was bringing them warm drinks . Harry texted back almost immediately , making Louis roll his eyes and chuckle a bit , thinking back to the first time Harry told him about "the drill" .

Soon enough it was his turn to order , he told the girl behind the desk his and Harry's orders and handed her his cash , taking back his change and receipt . He moved to stand next to the barista , chuckling a bit when the guy was humming along to the song in the background while making little moves as he made their orders .

The guy turned to him and smiled , "Glad I made atleast one person smile today ."

"Sorry , yeah . I like your dancing ." Louis smiled back , the guy nodded , "That makes three of us . You , me and my girlfriend ."

"How long have you and your girlfriend been dating ?"

"Almost two years now . Can't be happier , mate ." The guy finished one drink , moving to make the other . "What about you ? Anyone special in your life ?"

"You're making his coffee right now ." Louis' cheeks turned pink as he smiled wider , the guy grinned back , "Your boo has a good taste , I'll tell you that ." He handed Louis the two drinks , "I'm Niall , by the way ."

"Louis ." Louis shook his hand and took the two drinks , "Thanks for the drinks ."

"Just doing my job ." Niall put a hand on his heart as he bowed a little , Louis gave him one last smile and left the place .

~~

Laura helped Louis with the code to Harry's office , as his two hands held the drinks , he thanked her and walked into the office , "Hazzie ."

"Hey baby ." Harry smiled and stood up from his chair , circling the desk to take the two drinks from Louis and place them on the table . He wrapped his arms around Louis' tiny waist and kissed him , "How was your day ?"

"It was great ." Louis smiled , "I trained with Odin , then had lunch and napped a little bit , then I went to the coffee shop I like and made a friend , and now I'm here with you ."

Harry blinked at him a few times . "You made a friend ."

"Yeah , the barista ." Louis nodded , "He was dancing funny , and we talked a little . He's really nice ."

"What's his name ?"

Louis opened his mouth to answer but caught on , snapping his jaw shut and giving Harry a light smack to the shoulder , "No ."

"No ?"

"No , because I know you'll do something to terrorize him ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "He was being really nice to me and I won't let you scare him away ."

"I won't do that , baby ." Harry shook his head and rubbed his hands up and down his back , "I just need to know who to go after if he does anything ."

Louis huffed and pushed his bottom lip out , looking up at Harry through his lashes . "Did I mention he has a girlfriend ? And that I told him I'm taken ?"

"Did you tell him you're taken by me ?"

"Well .. no . But I told him I'm taken ." Louis gripped the collar of Harry's button up , "Do not do anything ."