Engagement Party

Summary : Harry and Louis show off at an engagement party .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry opened the backseat door for Louis , smiling as Louis kissed him on the cheek before sliding into the seat . He sat next to him and closed the door , Louis took his hand and laced their fingers together , "I'm excited ."

Harry brought Louis' hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it , "I'll be showing you off all night long , I hope you're ready for that ."

"I'll be showing you off , mister ." Louis poked his dimple , "If I'm this nervous for tonight then I'm afraid I'll pass out on our wedding day ."

The driver took them to the hall in the city , where the engagement party was held . It was divided into two sections ; one for their friends and people they were close with , and the other section for the important people in the city who were parts of their lives .

They arrived and were escorted inside by Harry's guards , Harry had Louis' hand laced with his . They walked into the hall and were greeted by happy claps and whistles , Louis grinned and hid his shyness by pressing his face to Harry's bicep .

Harry looked down to Louis as Louis pulled his face from his bicep and looked up at him , he wrapped one arm tightly around Louis' waist while his other hand cupped his face , and kissed him deeply in front of everyone .

Louis' heart stuttered in his chest as he kissed Harry back , his put his hand to Harry's face as his other hand dug into his back .

They pulled back , had given everyone enough time to take pictures and videos of them , and walked to the private section , where their close ones were .

Louis grinned at Niall as he gave him a tight hug , "So good to see you here ."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world ." Niall kissed the side of his head , they pulled back and Louis greeted Amelia with a hug and a peck on the cheek .

Harry chuckled a bit as Zayn and Liam caught him in a group hug , they patted him on the back and squeezed his shoulders .

"Can you believe it , you found your person ." Zayn grinned as they pulled back , he squeezed Harry's shoulder , "Happy for you , mate ."

"You can go on and tease us all you want , just for tonight ." Harry shook his head as he glanced at Louis , who was talking to Paul and his wife , showing the wife his engagement ring with a big grin on his lips .

"Oh , we definitely will ." Liam nodded with a smile .

"Don't make me shoot any of you tonight ." Harry said pointedly and turned to greet the other guests aswell .

He smiled when Niall and Amelia walked up to him and greeted him with handshakes and shoulder pats . He went to greet Paul aswell , turning his head to Louis when he heard him giggling , only to see him being cuddled by Liam and Zayn .

Louis grinned as he sat with Victor and Laura , two of their kids could make it aswell . He turned his head when the chair next to him was pulled out , and smiled when he saw Harry sitting next to him .