Big Baby

Summary : Louis babies Harry . Harry lets him .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry laid in bed , smiling as he watched Louis walk out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth . He gave Louis a small smirk , "Now will you finally kiss me ?"

Louis gave him a cute smile with pink blush on his cheeks , "I love how you whine about me kissing you , you get so cute ." He sat on the bed on his knees next to Harry .

"You can't blame me , I fucking love kissing you way too much ." Harry reached his hand out and held his palm up on Louis' lap , Louis grabbed his massive hand with both his small hands , "You're my big baby ."

Harry scrunched his nose a bit . "Me ? A baby ?"

"Yes . My baby ." Louis drew circles on Harry's palm with the tip of his finger , "I'm the only one who gets to baby you ."

"Baby me how ?"

"Just the way you baby me ." Louis shrugged a bit with the same cute smile , "I'll fuss over you , cook for you , give you cuddles and kisses and tickles ." He walked his fingers up Harry's arm and tickled his underarm a bit , like you do with a baby .

Harry gave him a smile , not bothered by the tickles , "You're really fucking cute ."

Louis gaped and swatted his chest , "Babies don't curse ."

"Right , right , sorry baby ." Harry played along , "You're really effing cute ." He corrected himself .

"Much better ." Louis got in under the covers , "Come here baby , let me cuddle with you ." He pulled Harry into his lap , Harry rolled over and laid himself ontop of Louis , his face pressed to Louis' chest .

Louis ran his fingers up and down Harry's massive back , scratching over his spine and shoulder blades . His fingertips bumped a few scars on the way , tracing them too .

Harry relaxed against him , going completely limp ontop of him . He smiled against Louis' shirt , "Am I squishing you ?"

"Don't you dare move off , I'm comfy ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's shoulders to keep him in place , Harry pressed a kiss to his chest , "Wasn't planning on going anywhere ."

"Good ." Louis kept one arm around Harry's shoulders , his other hand going up to Harry's hair at the back of his head , "What do you want for lunch ? I'll cook anything you want ."

"Mm ..." Harry sighed , "How about the chicken stuffed and mash meal you cooked once ?"

"Okay baby ." Louis leaned his head down and kissed the top of Harry's head , "But for now we'll cuddle ."

Harry lifted his head up , "You promised kisses , too ."

"How could I forget ." Louis grinned and cupped Harry's face , bringing him closer to kiss him . Harry moved up a bit and melted into him , laying while he let Louis kiss him as he liked .

Louis pulled back to smile at Harry , "I love that you're soft for me . That you can be my baby , too ."

Harry opened his eyes to look at Louis , he smiled back and wrapped both his arms tightly around Louis' waist , "You're the only person who gets to see my soft side . For your eyes only ."

Louis grinned wider , he held Harry's head as he kissed around his face a bit , he kissed at the scar going down from above his eyebrow and down to his cheek under his eye . "I love you ."

"I love you baby ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author