Staring

Summary : Louis and Harry recently started dating , and Louis still isn't used to people staring at them everywhere they go .

As I've said in the last part , I'm super busy these days and so updates will take longer . Please be patient with me , adulting it hard .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis stood in line at a small corner Cafe in the city , he checked over the menu once again as he tried picking between two hot drinks he wanted .

He felt his phone buzzing in his pocket and pulled it out , smiling with blush on his cheeks when he saw it was Harry .

"Hey Harry ."

"Hey baby . You doing okay ?"

"Yeah , I'm actually out getting something hot to drink ." Louis shyly grabbed his sweater paws in his hands . "You ?"

"I'm out too . Where are you ? We could meet up ."

"Oh - really ? Are you ... are you not busy ?"

"I'd love to see you if you're free ."

"Yeah . Yeah , of course ." Louis smiled , his blush deepened . "I'm waiting in line at Horizon Cafe ."

"I'm five minutes away . See you , baby ."

"See you ." 

They hung up , Louis bit his lower lip to control his grin as he took a step forward in line .

It was almost his turn to order when the Cafe's door opened , catching everyone's attention . Louis turned his head aswell , immediately smiling when he saw it was Harry .

Harry made his way over to Louis and put his arm around him , "Hey baby ." He kissed his cheek .

"Hi ." Louis turned a bit to face him , looking up at him with pink cheeks ; he wasn't used to public display of affection .

"Did you pick your order ?" Harry asked as he looked at the board high up on the wall behind the counter , Louis nodded , "Yeah ." They moved forward in line to the counter , the guy behind the desk gave them a nervous smile .

"What w-would you like to order ?"

Louis scanned over the menu once more before turning back to the guy , "One medium hot chocolate please , and one chocolate chip cookie ." He tapped on the glass , where some cookies were on the display plate .

The guy nodded and put the order in , turning to Harry , "A-And for you , Mr. Styles ?"

"One medium black coffee ." Harry said and handed over his credit card .

The guy nodded and put the order in , taking Harry's card to pay .

Louis' jaw hung a bit open , he turned to Harry , "You didn't have to pay ." He said quietly .

Harry only squeezed him closer to his body and kissed his forehead before accepting his card back . They went to wait for their order at the side counter , Harry kept his hands on Louis' waist , "How's your morning been ?"

"It's been good ." Louis nodded , "Odin and I trained a bit , but then it started raining so he's in the apartment right now . Then I really wanted hot chocolate , so I'm here now ." He blushed soft-pink .