✨Character Answers✨

Enjoy x

~~

HARRY

Q : Do you wanna have a family or kids soon ?

Q: How many kids do you want ?

"Bringing kids into our lives is something Louis and I have talked about quite a few times , and we both agreed that it's too dangerous and we don't want to put a child in this situation . As much as it sounds nice - reality is different ."

Q : How do you make money ? How are you so rich , what does your company do ?

"I can't say much . I'll only say that I run a lot of companies under the name of my company , some of them are security companies , others are investments , tech , law and more . I'm everywhere . *smirks*"

Q : Have you crossed off everything on Louis' bucket list ?

Q: What's your favourite thing you've crossed off Louis' bucket list ?

"*smirks* Most of the list . My favourite ... our rooftop ."

Q : When did you know Louis was the one ?

Q : How did you know that Louis was the one ?

"Very early on , I think . He's been nothing but sweet , nothing but nice . I liked that I didn't scare him immediately . I wanted to keep it that way . He -- ... he reminded me what it felt like to not always scare people , how to be a normal human with normal interactions ."

Q : What is your favourite thing about Louis ?

"One of the hardest questions I could be asked . I absolutely adore his blinding smile , that's the first thing that came into my mind so I'd go with that ."

Q : Were you scared for Louis' answer while proposing to him ?

"Not much , no . I was very confident in us ."

Q : Did you ever like anyone before Louis ?

"When I was a teenager , I guess . Once I joined my father and eventually took over , I had zero time for any of this ."

Q : Will you ever let someone else take over the business and settle down with Louis ?

"While I'm still young and capable , I will be managing my own business . I've still got years ahead of me . Once I'm older , fourty years from now , I'm hoping I could make a change of the city and I wouldn't have to worry that much . Maybe then I'll look for someone worthy ."

Q : Have you ever done anything stupid while drunk ?

"I've not been drunk since I was sixteen , and even then I wasn't very drunk ."

Q : What is your favourite prank Louis has ever done ?

"He pretended to pass out . It was honestly adorable ."