Concert

Summary : Harry and Louis go to a Coldplay concert .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry held Louis' hand , fingers laced , as they walked into the pit of the stadium .

Louis was grinning ear to ear , bouncing as they walked to get closer to the stage . "I'm so excited , my body feels hot ." He fanned the sparkling tank top he was wearing .

Harry squeezed his hand , "How close do you want to be to the stage ? I'll move people away ."

Louis' eyes widened as Harry pulled him along , he stopped walking and tugged at Harry's hand to stop him , "Harry , no there's no need to ."

Harry turned to face him , Louis pulled him a few steps back , "I want to be close but not too close , I want to have space to dance with you to the songs ."

"Are you sure ? I can make space for us close to the stage , just ask me to ." Harry followed Louis .

"I'm sure , I want to stay here ." Louis nodded , then sat down on the ground , "I'm too excited to stay standing , my knees are weak ."

Harry kneeled in front of him , one hand on Louis' knee as his other hand reached for his radio . "Axel ."

"Yes Boss ."

"Grab us two water bottles and snacks , something with chocolate ."

"On the way ."

Louis took the radio from Harry's hand , "Hi Axel it's Louis , thank you ."

"My pleasure , Mr. Styles ."

Louis handed the radio back to Harry , he poked him in the chest with his finger , "It's been five or six years that I've been trying to teach you to use those words , and you still haven't learned ."

Harry took the radio back with a fond smile , "Still trying ."

"Yeah , clearly ."

Harry scrunched his nose a bit and sat down next to Louis , "You know , Gemma used to love their songs ."

Louis turned to look at Harry . "Really ?"

"Yeah ." Harry smiled , "I think her favourites were Clocks , and The Scientist ."

"They're great songs ." Louis turned in his spot to face Harry , "We will celebrate for her tonight aswell , dance for her too ."

Harry leaned in and kissed Louis sweetly , "Sounds good ."

Soon enough Axel , one of the guards , arrived and handed them two water bottles and two chocolate bars , Louis thanked him and nudged Harry with his elbow discreetly . Harry in return poked him in the side without saying a word , only gave Louis a smile when he smacked his hand away .

"Drink , baby ." Harry handed Louis a bottle , then unwrapped one of the chocolate bars and handed it to Louis aswell .

"We should get up , it's getting more packed here ." Louis screwed the lid of the bottle back on .

"You can stay , I want to see anyone daring to approach you and tell you to get up ." Harry took the other bottle and drank a bit .

"Well that's just mean of you , isn't it ? We're people just like everyone else here . Get up ." Louis stood up from the ground and held his hands out for Harry to help him stand up .