Valentine's Day

Summary : Louis and Harry celebrate Valentine's Day together .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry was the first to wake up , as every morning . Louis was curled up with his back pressed to Harry's chest , his arms hugging the blankets tightly around himself to stay warm .

It had been snowing the past few days , and Louis - who got cold way too easily - was even more cuddly than he usually was .

Harry let a faint smile spread on his lips , he lowered his head and pressed a  few kisses behind Louis' ear , letting out a soft sigh . He slowly shuffled away from the cuddle and tucked the blankets around Louis to keep him warm , moving out of bed .

He freshened up and went downstairs to the kitchen , he made himself a small cup of black coffee and started working on making breakfast . After finishing his coffee and finishing making breakfast , he made himself another cup and a cup of hot chocolate for Louis , placing everything on a tray and carrying it upstairs .

He walked into the bedroom and smiled when he saw that Louis was awake , still curled up under the blankets . "You left me to freeze here to death ." Louis said sleepily with a pout on his lips .

"I was making breakfast . Is breakfast in bed a good apology ?" Harry asked as Louis sat up , he placed the tray carefully on the mattress .

"It's a good start ." Louis smiled . 

Harry carefully sat next to him and leaned in to kiss him , "Happy Valentine's ."

Louis scrunched his nose and moved away , "Ew , stop , I need to brush my teeth ." He moved out of bed and ran into the bathroom , closing the door behind him . Harry only smiled fondly and organized the bed a bit .

He let a small smirk spread on his lips when Louis walked out of the bathroom , "Now can you kiss me properly ?" He watched as Louis crawled on the bed to sit next to him , he pressed a shy kiss to Harry's lips and smiled , "Happy Valentine's Day ."

Harry pulled him closer and kissed him again , Louis let out a small gasp , "Careful , careful -- the food --" He stopped to giggle when Harry dipped him down against the pillows .

"I'm always careful ." Harry smiled down at him and kissed him once more . He sat up and helped Louis up aswell , then turned to bring the tray closer to them .

"Thank you for breakfast ." Louis kissed Harry's cheek , then took his plate from the tray with a fork . "Do we have any plans for today ? We're kind of snowed in ."

Harry finished his bite of scrambled eggs , "Didn't give it too much thought . But , after breakfast we can get in the hot tub ."

"I'll be too cold ." Louis pouted , then smiled when Harry pinched his chin , "I'll keep you warm ."

The two finished their breakfast , Louis took the tray downstairs and washed the dishes quickly , before returning upstairs . He walked into the room and stopped in surprise , blush covering his cheeks at the sight of Harry walking around shirtless .

Harry , who walked out of the closet room dressed in swimtrunks , smiled when Louis walked into the room . His smile turned into a smirk at the sight of Louis blushing at his naked top-half , "If you had any other reaction I would be offended ."