Louis' Birthday

Summary : Harry and Louis celebrate Louis' birthday along with Christmas .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry walked into the walk-in closet room , smiling in amusement at the sight of Louis sitting on the carpeted floor cross-legged , his arms crossed over his chest , and his suitcase empty next to him .

"Having trouble there ?" Harry asked as he walked over to him , Louis turned his head to look at him with a pout , "I'm not packing until you tell me where we're going ."

"Can't tell you if it's meant to be a surprise , can I ?" Harry kneeled down to press a kiss to his cheek , "You're cute but I won't tell you . I gave you a list of what you need , where is it ?"

"On my phone ." Louis kept pouting . "Can I atleast get a clue ? A small one , please Hazzie ." He looked up at Harry through his lashes , palms pressed together in front of him pleadingly .

Harry couldn't say no to that face . He slumped his shoulders a bit , "It's not in England , we're flying out of the country ."

Louis gaped , "I -- ugh , what was I expecting ." He dropped his head down then lifted it up , "Fine , I'll pack now ." He sighed out and stood up , Harry wrapped his arms around him and pressed a kiss to his lips , "Cheer up baby , want you to be happy ."

"I am happy ." Louis wrapped his arms around his middle in a hug , face pressed to his chest , "I just want to know where we're going ."

Harry hugged him tighter , "Would it matter where ? We'll have fun wherever we are , because we're going together ."

Louis nodded , "You're right ." He looked up at him , chin pressed to his chest , "Will you atleast tell me before we land ?"

Harry smiled and leaned down to kiss him , "I'll tell you after we land and get our stuff from the plane ."

"Deal ." Louis grinned , pushing himself up on his tip-toes to kiss him again quickly before going to pack his suitcase .

~~

~~

Louis buckled himself before grabbing Harry's hand , looking out of the window as the plane took off . It was the middle of the night and he was getting sleepy again , once the plane steadied Harry was the first to unbuckle his seatbelt , along with the flight attendants .

"Going to the bathroom quickly , want to go get in bed ?" Harry asked Louis as he stood up , Louis nodded , "Okay ." He unbuckled himself too and stood up , before looking to the cockpit where Paul was .

He went to the cockpit and knocked on the door softly before pushing it open , "Paul ?"

"Come on in ."

Louis pushed the door more open and smiled at Paul , "Hi Paul ."

"Hey Louis , how are you ?"

"I'm good , a bit sleepy . You ?" Louis sat in the seat next to him .

"I'm doing good . How's Harry treating you ?"

"The best ." Louis smiled widely , "Well , he wouldn't tell me where we're flying , but it's all good ."