An Old "Friend"

Summary : Louis runs into someone from high school , at Harry's office building .

Enjoy x

~~

"Yeah , I'm walking in right now ." Louis said into the phone as he walked through the front doors of the building , swiping his card to get through the automatic barrier .

"Good . Rod is almost done making our food ." Harry said .

"Okay , I'll be there in two minutes ."

"Any second later I'll come find you ."

"I know you will ." Louis giggled , "See you ."

"See you baby ."

Louis hung up with a smile as he reached the elevators , he pressed the button and waited for the doors to open .

"Who do we have here ?"

Louis turned his head , his breath caught in his throat when he saw Marc , his high school bully . He took a few steps back instinctively , Marc smirked as he stepped forward , "Good to know you're still rightfully afraid of me ."

"P-Please go ." Louis shook his head , he tried stepping into the elevator when the doors opened but Marc blocked his way , "I don't think so . I have a few questions , let's catch up ." He hung his arm around Louis' shoulder , as if they were friends - but he was squeezing him painfully .

"Come on , I have to know what a person like you is doing in such fancy place ? Eh ? Are you a janitor ?" He chuckled , Louis tried pushing back from him , "You're h-hurting me ."

"Thought you got used to that already ." Marc squeezed him closer , almost strangling him .

Two guards rushed over to them and took Marc off Louis , they pressed him to the wall with his hands behind his back .

Harley joined them , turning to Louis , "Are you okay ?"

Louis blinked away his tears , his hands wrapped around his neck .

"How do you two know each other ?" Harley asked , taking a water bottle from one of the secretaries , who called the security guards when she saw Louis' distress , and fetched a water bottle to help calm Louis down . He handed Louis the bottle , "Harry will be here any second now ."

Louis peeked over Harley's shoulder at Marc , who had his hands cuffed behind his back with the body guards keeping him pressed to the wall . He was glaring at Louis , Louis looked away and swallowed thickly .

The elevators beeped before one opened , Harry stepped out with two guards following him . He first went over to Louis , bringing him into his chest , "Are you okay ?"

Louis nodded , Harry took the bottle from his hands and uncapped it , handing it back to him . He waited for Louis to drink before he turned to hand Harley the cap , and marched over to Marc .

The security guards moved out of his way , Harry turned Marc to face him and gripped his collar , lifting him off his feet , "How fucking dare you ." He pressed him into the wall , eyes ice cold and voice low .

"Listen , uh , Mr. Styles - this lad and I go way back , know him from high school ." He chuckled nervously , "Nothing to worry about ."

"Is that so ." Harry blinked once , "Let's clear up some things ." He put him down and grabbed his arm , walking a bit closer to where Louis and Harley were , though keeping his distance - he didn't want the guy anywhere near Louis .

"Louis ." Harry said his name softly , "Tell me how you two know each other ."

Louis swallowed thickly , keeping his eyes on Harry . "H-He - he used to bully me in high school ." He said quietly .

"Was he harassing you just now too ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded his head yes .

Marc glared at Louis , though it didn't last as Harry turned him to face him , his jaw clenched tightly . He walked him backwards and pressed him to the wall , turning him around so his front was pressed to the wall .

He turned to the security guards . "Cuff keys ." He held his hand out , one of them was quick to hand him the small keys . He took off the handcuffs , Louis watched in confusion , hiding more behind Harley as he continued watching .

Harry handed the handcuffs and keys to the security guards , "Show me security footage ."

The secretary walked closer and handed him a tablet , the video ready . Harry watched as Marc approached Louis , who tried walking away , only for Marc to hang his arm around him - evidently making Louis uncomfortable as he hurt him .

He handed the secretary her tablet back and turned his attention back to Marc , turning him around to face him .

"This arm went around my boyfriend , correct ?" Harry nodded towards Marc's left arm , he grabbed Marc's left hand and put his other hand to Marc's chest under his shoulder .

"Call an ambulance ." Was all Harry said before he dislocated Marc's shoulder , pulling it out of it's socket , making him cry out in pain .

Louis flinched and put his hand to his mouth , looking away as Marc sank to the floor . Harry watched Marc , before lowering himself down to look at him . "You are to never step a foot here , or in any other place I own . If I see you again , you know what's coming ."

He stood up and walked over to Louis , holding his arm open for Louis to fit into his side .

Louis silently tucked himself to Harry's side , he glanced one last time at Marc before Harry walked them into the elevator , swiping his card and pressing the level of his office .

"H-Harry ."

"Yes baby ."

"You - I-I ... you didn't have to d-do that ." He said quietly , Harry pressed a kiss to the top of his head , "Of course I did . No one gets away with touching you the way he did ."

Louis pouted a bit , still shaken up . The elevator stopped and the doors opened , Harry walked them out and into his office , where their food was waiting at the table .

He sat down and brought Louis into his lap , keeping his arms around his waist as he kissed his cheek gently , peppering the side of his face .

"I will never let anyone get away with hurting you , verbally nor physically ." Harry turned Louis' head to face him , pressing a kiss to his lips , "Don't expect me to sit back and let things like that happen , ever ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author