"I Never Want You To Be Scared of Me"

Summary : The first time Harry scares Louis , very badly .

Trigger warning : Torture

Enjoy x

~~

Louis laid down and pressed himself to Harry's side , head on his chest , "What are we watching ?"

"You decide , I don't mind ." Harry handed him the TV remote , Louis took it with a small pout , "Why don't you pick this time ? I always pick and it makes me feel bad ."

"Why would you feel bad ?" Harry looked down at him , brows pinched together .

"Because , what if you don't like what I pick and then you have to watch something you don't like ?"

"Bullshit . I meant it when I said I don't mind that you pick . I'm fine with everything you choose ." Harry squeezed him closer and kissed his forehead , when his phone started ringing .

Both him and Louis frowned ; Harry was never bothered when he was home , unless it was an emergency .

"Sorry baby ." Harry sat up straight and grabbed his phone from the table , seeing Victor's name on the screen .

"Styles ."

"The birds left the cage ."

Harry tensed , face hardening before he stood up from the couch , "I'll be there in five ." He rushed out of the living room as he hung up .

Louis frowned and stood up from the couch , following him down the stairs to the security room , "Harry ? What did Vic want ?" He asked , watching as Harry threw off the hoodie and sweatpants he was wearing and hurriedly pulling on his black trousers and shirt .

"Emergency . You stay right here and wait ." Harry said as he pulled on a pair of socks , along with combat boots . He stood up and went to the other side of the room , opening the locker doors , revealing the guns , knives and punching rings .

Louis shivered a bit , swallowing thickly , "Harry please . Talk to me ."

"You're to stay right here and wait for me to come back . Lock every door , do not let anyone inside ." Harry cocked a few guns and shoved them into his belt , along with three different punching rings and two knives .

"Harry - no , I don't want to be on my own ." Louis shook his head , "Let me come with you ."

"No ."

"Harry --"

"I said no ." Harry turned to look at him , "You stay right here ." He grabbed a pair of car keys and left through the security room's second door , which led him right to the parking garage , making sure to lock the door twice behind him .

Louis pouted and went back upstairs , he went to the living room and grabbed his phone from the charger , trying to call Liam - but it went to voicemail . He then tried Zayn , but his phone was off . He frowned as he tried calling Victor , deciding he wasn't going to stop until he got a proper answer .

He moved around the house to make sure the doors and windows were all locked , when finally Victor answered his call .

"Vic , thank god , can you please tell me what's going on ?"