TikTok

Summary : Louis films TikTok trends with Harry .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis put the phone on his beside table when he heard Harry walking up the stairs , he positioned it quickly and started recording before laying down in bed .

Harry walked into their bedroom and leaned down to kiss his cheek , "I'm leaving , are you joining me for lunch ?"

"Yeah ." Louis yawned , "I'll text you ."

"Okay baby ." He leaned down to kiss him for a bit , "I'll see you later ."

"See you ." Louis smiled as Harry stood up from bed , Harry walked towards the door , "Love you baby ."

Louis bit back a giggle . "Bye Hazzie ."

Harry stopped at the door , halfway out of the room . He turned to face Louis with raised eyebrows .

"Baby ."

Louis gave him a smile , "Hazzie ."

"I love you ." He said with an expecting look on his face .

"I know , Hazzie , I'll see you for lunch ." Louis nodded and turned to lay on his side .

Harry pushed his blazer back to put his hands on his hips . "That was a wrong answer ."

"What do you want me to say , then ?" Louis pretended to be clueless .

Harry squinted his eyes playfully , when he saw Louis' phone on the nightstand . He forced himself not to smirk when he realized Louis was recording ; he knew he'd been watching TikTok videos lately , and it clicked that he was trying one of the trends he saw .

He walked back over to the bed and kneeled down next to Louis' legs , he pushed his arms under the covers and grabbed Louis' foot , "Tell me you love me ." He tickled him , not helping the smile spreading on his lips at the sound of Louis' laughter .

"Stop ! Harry no !" Louis tried pulling his foot away from Harry , but Harry only gripped his ankle as he continued to tickle .

"Tell me you love me ." Harry demanded again , "Say it and I'll stop ."

"I love you ! I l-love you !" Louis called through giggles , pulling his feet away when Harry let go of his ankle .

Harry stood up and moved closer to Louis to kiss him , "Love you baby ." He kissed his cheek a few quick times before leaving the room with a smirk on his lips .

~~

~~

Harry was cooking dinner in the kitchen , he focused on seasoning the pasta sauce when Louis walked over to him . "Hazzie ." Louis put his hand on Harry's arm .

"Baby ." Harry stirred the sauce with a wooden spoon .

"Can I get a hug ?"

Harry snapped his head to Louis , eyes scanning his face to detect if he was upset , sad , anxious . But he only had a soft look on , cheeks pink , looking up at Harry through his lashes .